bugeyed truecel gets destroyed

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
funny because Karl is the archetype of 0/10 truecel with his untermensch head shape and even the bugeyed glasscel mogs him

that glasses joke was nice tho, that "you look ugly so God gave you bad eyesight so you don't have to suffer while looking in the mirror", something you'd see on old incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
funny because Karl is the archetype of 0/10 truecel with his untermensch head shape and even the bugeyed glasscel mogs him

that glasses joke was nice tho, that "you look ugly so God gave you bad eyesight so you don't have to suffer while looking in the mirror", something you'd see on old incel forums
If Karl was born in our generation he would be on here

Crazy how Karl berates Steve's looks endlessly and Steve does nothing back even tho Karl and even Ricky have flaws too. Steve is a lot weirder looking out of the three tho.

If Karl was born in our generation he would be on here

Crazy how Karl berates Steve's looks endlessly and Steve does nothing back even tho Karl and even Ricky have flaws too. Steve is a lot weirder looking out of the three tho.
why? this Steve guy has "weird vibe" but those other two are straight up ugly as fuck. he has bug eyes but at least he has visible jaw. Karl on the other hand looks like subhuman caricature from nazi propaganda
also I googled and Steve is 6'7 lol. so I guess that's the reason why he says nothing it would be "punching down" he's the only one who has any chance at scoring anything jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
why? this Steve guy has "weird vibe" but those other two are straight up ugly as fuck. he has bug eyes but at least he has visible jaw. Karl on the other hand looks like subhuman caricature from nazi propaganda
also I googled and Steve is 6'7 lol. so I guess that's the reason why he says nothing it would be "punching down" he's the only one who has any chance at scoring anything jfl
hes actually dating a model tbf.

he looks kinda like a serial killer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and czwarty