Building a body a vagina wants to grind and squirt on...

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Of course, a vagina's powerless to the sight of muscles. And if it's tethered to a Chad-face, she'll score you before you think you've obtained her. Shopping for Men.

Perhaps some women get off making you believe you've scored her. It's her influence over you. Makes you feel masculine and impressive. "Me man, you woman, me take woman!" Yeah, sure, knock yourself out with that parallel.

Group A: 10 single guys. Group B: 10 single vaginas.

A vagina's introduced to A. 8 to 10 of them will flirt with her.

HOWEVER.

Introduce a guy to the vaginas, and perhaps, depending on Chad-like features, 2-5 will flirt. The highest, the Chad-like components.

The reason why women are less likely to flirt than guys is that he's not the only guy she's met. Women are much more patient and RELISH anticipation than guys do. Fact.

But you can hack her nature with muscles that will spike your chances. Though the face is essential. And especially that attitude of yours. If you think, no, if you know you're smarter than her, it's best to keep that to yourself. An average vagina has been through much worst than you, as to life's harsh reality - responsibilities - ridicule - harassment - rejection - yadda yadda yadda. Comparing the two, she's been through hell, sort of speak. You gotta respect that. But she has to meet you halfway too. And if she can't respect you or give credit when it's due, she's a filthy dirtbag gift wrapped to look like a Chanel. You don't ever want to put your dick inside garbage. Ugh. We're talking potential danger of shards of glass, E-coli, salmonella, infected syringes....figuratively speaking, that is.

There's no furthermore. That's it! That's all I got. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
did u start gymcelling again?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and BigJimsWornOutTires
did u start gymcelling again?
I have what I need for now. A bench - plates - curling bar - dumbbell city - treadmill - mountain - sledgehammer.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
treadmill ? :feelswhat: why spend money on that piece of crap
Oh, my weight vest. So when I tread it, I'm wearing those weights along with dumbbells in each hand. Keeps my shit toned and endurance jackhammering for jackrabbit fucking.

• +1
treadmill ? :feelswhat: why spend money on that piece of crap
And when I gymed it, you know that's where all the ladies are. On those treadmills. I would first jack my shit up then go grab a mill. The ladies would always, ALWAYS start blushing. I could smell their vaginas simmering for my muscles. Ugh!

• +1
why the fuck do you type like that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and BigJimsWornOutTires
An average vagina has been through much worst than you, as to life's harsh reality - responsibilities - ridicule - harassment - rejection - yadda yadda yadda. Comparing the two, she's been through hell
5AC57C7E 4BCC 4670 8B9A 28345F0082DA

oh yes the coddled pampered worshipped protected and privileged gender of society has been through far worse then the devalued persecuted demonized marginalized disposable class of society. Jfl at this shit.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 15099 and BigJimsWornOutTires
just because you had sex with her it doesnt mean she genuinely desires you.

good thread.