BUILDING AN ATTRACTIVE INSTAGRAM PROFILE (INSTAGRAMMAXXING GUIDE)

A

anon_will_overcome

Iron
Intro:

This is a guide on how to build an attractive, high status, NT instagram profile that will attract girls. Ive been instagrammaxxing over the last couple years and the difference between when I started and now is pretty insane. Girls I would meet in class, or at the club used to hardly ever follow me back when we exchanged our instagrams. Fixing my Instagram helped me a lot especially in college where social status is a big part in getting girls.

Why improve your instagram:

Instagram is the most popular social media platform, especially among girls, and meeting through instagram is becoming even more common. Even if you meet someone IRL, they will use your instagram to gauge your level of status, the kind of friends you have, your social life, etc. If a girl met you at night and you just exchanged phone numbers or snap, she might not tie your face to your name. If you exchange instagrams not only will she remember who you are as it has your pictures, but you can curate your pictures to look as attractive as possible. Instagram is also a great way to keep a large number (hundreds or even thousands) of girls in your dating funnel, as girls who are following you will see your stories and posts. A percentage might even like your stories which is an ioi foids send out, and you can then slide in the dms if you want to.

Username and Bio:

Your username should be as close to your real name as possible. People will be searching for your real name when trying to find your account, and therefore your username should have your real name in it. Avoid using a bunch of complicated underscores or numbers that look cringe and make it harder to find you. Visualize yourself telling a girl you just met your instagram handle, and if it sounds cringe then you should change it.
Your bio should be minimalist, and the best thing to do is write the city you are in or the school you go to. Don’t over do it with quotes or anything like that.

Profile Picture:

You should have an attractive photo of you that clearly shows your face. Should go without saying that an anime profile pic isn't going to come across as NT or attractive. Ideally the picture you use shouldn't be a picture that is already in your feed, but that's not as important.

Obviously the first priority is that you look as attractive as you can be in your pictures. That said there is a lot more that goes into making a post instagram worthy. Ideally your posts should display a cool lifestyle. I don’t mean trying to fraud an Andrew Tate type lifestyle on yachts and shit, but having cool pictures with friends at social events or clubs is good. You shouldnt be being mogged in any of these group pictures, and you should try to be in the center of the shot, but your friends should look high status enough, as it is considered a reflection on you. Group pictures are great as they show that you have friends and pics of you and your boys doing cool shit is 10x better than a pic of you by yourself posing like a male model. Having a few of these pics is okay, but try to keep the posing to a minimum. Even better, is candid pictures as it looks less forced and some girls might think it is feminine to go out and pose in your outfit just for instagram. If you go on a trip, go to a festival, or do something cool like surfing or skiing, post that too.

Followers:

The best way to gain followers is to follow friends, classmates, and acquaintances from your area. If you already have a good profile pic, a bio that shows that you live in the same area, and share mutuals with someone, more often than not they will follow you back, especially if they know you in person. If you don’t have mutuals with them and they don’t know you, don't expect them to follow you back unless your profile is a 10/10. The more mutuals you share with someone the more likely they are to follow you back. That said, something to pay attention to when trying to get followers is people’s follower - following ratio. If they have way more followers than they follow back, then the odds of them following you back go down a ton. When you are starting out and have a bad profile, focus on following people you know, and when that is exhausted move on to following people with lots of mutual friends, and who follow more people than follow them back.
In general the more followers the better, but avoid buying them as it can lead to you getting suspended. And don’t listen to people on here who make it sound like you need to be an influencer with viral reels and 10k+ followers.

Ratios:

Your follower - following ratio is an important part of coming across as high status. You want to have more followers than you follow back. Following too many accounts makes it look like people aren’t following you back and makes your page less attractive. You will also have way more people unfollowing you a few days after you connect, as they assume you don’t notice or care. Even just bringing your ratio to an even level is 10x better than having it off balance. This can be achieved by not following too many celebrities/meme pages. If you really want to level up, try to have at least 100 more followers than you follow back, but that's optional.

Different aspects of Instagram Maxxing can take time, especially getting followers and improving your ratios. I suggest starting with the low hanging fruit, by doing the easier steps like fixing your username, bio, and profile picture, and moving from there. Feel free to comment any questions or requests for more specific guides relating to building a social media presence.

Here are a few videos that I found useful in fixing my own instagram profile:

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, emeraldglass and 3 others

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
Make facebookmaxxing guide next

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and sbm123
no instagram profile for your FACE

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, anon_will_overcome and User28823
good guide

• +1
Reactions: anon_will_overcome
No subway surfers gameplay
Sleep Yawn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ttlurker, anon_will_overcome and 2 others
I don't think zoomer girls are on facebook much
people are clowning you but i feel like you are right. people underestimate social media importance. if you're some attractive zoomer this isnt the 80s anymore where its normal to walk to some random friendgroup that doesnt know you and ask their girl out. its weird either way. will use some of this for future reference ty anon