building generational wealth is easy asf

mug

mug

Kraken
so basically im pissed because my great uncle is a banker with BOA and my uncle is a millionare yet my father and mother are poor

but i literally found the easiest way to make generational wealth and its so damn easy

step 1, open a trust fund

step 2 invest all your money in the trust fund in like the s&p 500 or something

once this shit is like a million you can diversify and take more risks.

step 3 you can still use money for fun shit but this trust will keep growing for your descendants

step 4 get a financial manager to manage funds for your descendants and have a big fucking mansion so they all know its from you.

step 5 literally have a multi million dollar fund that is growing automatically with your kids and grand kids and great grand kids all being wealthy and getting even better jobs to become rich asf.

thats it you basically created an infinate money source for your future generations. I dont know why more parents or grandparents didnt do this for their families

its so fucking easy to build wealth once you have a decent pay and are not in debt.

im a broke college dropout but am already investing in a college fund for my little brother because compound interest hell at least have 20k from me only putting 100 in his account for 10 years.

for me im gonna put 2000k into my roth ira for 10 years and hopefully will become a millionare by then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, Xyjarz, Mentalcel1 and 3 others
:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft, Xyjarz, rooman and 1 other person
Who the fuck wants generational wealth? Get rich as fuck and spend everything you earn. What if your kids are lame? Yeah, exactly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Abdullahm06, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Who the fuck wants generational wealth? Get rich as fuck and spend everything you earn. What if your kids are lame? Yeah, exactly.
because you can make a manifesto for your children to follow and you can get them into politics and banking to spread your will after your death

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
agree fuck generational wealth give your kids generational looks by breeding a harem of gigastacies

you cant do that if ur broke
yeah obviously become rich but dont gaf about generational wealth. if you can come up from being broke, so can your kids

so basically im pissed because my great uncle is a banker with BOA and my uncle is a millionare yet my father and mother are poor

but i literally found the easiest way to make generational wealth and its so damn easy

step 1, open a trust fund

step 2 invest all your money in the trust fund in like the s&p 500 or something

once this shit is like a million you can diversify and take more risks.

step 3 you can still use money for fun shit but this trust will keep growing for your descendants

step 4 get a financial manager to manage funds for your descendants and have a big fucking mansion so they all know its from you.

step 5 literally have a multi million dollar fund that is growing automatically with your kids and grand kids and great grand kids all being wealthy and getting even better jobs to become rich asf.

thats it you basically created an infinate money source for your future generations. I dont know why more parents or grandparents didnt do this for their families

its so fucking easy to build wealth once you have a decent pay and are not in debt.

im a broke college dropout but am already investing in a college fund for my little brother because compound interest hell at least have 20k from me only putting 100 in his account for 10 years.

for me im gonna put 2000k into my roth ira for 10 years and hopefully will become a millionare by then.
Its true but normies hate saving money. Most of them literally live paycheck to paycheck with the most expensive lifestyle they can afford. I tried telling some people about my plans to save all my money and retire early, but they just said "money is for spending" :lul:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and mug
Its true but normies hate saving money. Most of them literally live paycheck to paycheck with the most expensive lifestyle they can afford. I tried telling some people about my plans to save all my money and retire early, but they just said "money is for spending" :lul:
fr i live paycheck to paycheck now but have recently got control of my finances, like if normies literally get a good job paying 70k but they invest like 80% in stocks with 8% growth they can be a millionare in 10 years. and get all the surgeries they want and live in a nice area and still have tons growing for their kids or for themselves in the future. and making more money is nice like 200k+ per year would be ideal but then the same thing applies if you make 200k just invest like half and then become a multi millionare

• +1
Reactions: qazw
are you investing now?

• +1
are you investing now?
Yeah only a small amount for now but I'm starting a new grad job soon which should give me a lot more to invest. My plan is 66% in s&p 500 and other 33% in a pie of stocks from safe companies that I use and like (removing them if I stop using or they start to suck)

Yeah only a small amount for now but I'm starting a new grad job soon which should give me a lot more to invest. My plan is 66% in s&p 500 and other 33% in a pie of stocks from safe companies that I use and like (removing them if I stop using or they start to suck)
Screenshot 2024 08 26 at 71222PM

good plan, I looked on r/bogleheads and I'm just going to invest 90% in VOO and then 10% in an international bundle.

this simulation is my plan for joining the Air Force, I'm just gonna invest 2k into the s%p in the military retirement account with 5% match.

I think you can take money out of retirement accounts early with no penalty. i know you can take out of roth ira with no penalty with a technique. but for now im just gonna get some savings and basic investing

• +1
View attachment 3126397

good plan, I looked on r/bogleheads and I'm just going to invest 90% in VOO and then 10% in an international bundle.

this simulation is my plan for joining the Air Force, I'm just gonna invest 2k into the s%p in the military retirement account with 5% match.

I think you can take money out of retirement accounts early with no penalty. i know you can take out of roth ira with no penalty with a technique. but for now im just gonna get some savings and basic investing
Nice plan too, good luck

• +1
Reactions: mug