Building the best playlist oat rn

lestoa

lestoa

Kraken
Any song suggestions ? What do you guys listen to ?

Tags:

@ryuken @MA_ascender @piec @halloweed @TechnoBoss @NZb6Air @Ron.Belgrade @PsychoH @PeakIncels @chudlite @ey88 @Kaari

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, halloweed and MA_ascender

Tags:

@ryuken @MA_ascender @piec @halloweed @TechnoBoss @NZb6Air @Ron.Belgrade @PsychoH @PeakIncels @chudlite @ey88 @Kaari
Gangsta rap

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa and halloweed

Tags:

IMG 0610

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa

Tags:

There is no such thing. You need to make multiple playlists for different sounds. If you just put every single good song in one playlist, it will sound like shit. You need to be able to put it on shuffle and have all the songs be cohesive.

I cant be shuffling a playlist and have Lil Wayne come on, and then the next song be Death Grips. Makes 0 sense.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
There is no such thing. You need to make multiple playlists for different sounds. If you just put every single good song in one playlist, it will sound like shit. You need to be able to put it on shuffle and have all the songs be cohesive.

I cant be shuffling a playlist and have Lil Wayne come on, and then the next song be Death Grips. Makes 0 sense.
maaaannnn but i want that dopamine kick

I'm just imagining the dopamine level skyrocketing when I listen to the songs I love one after the other

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss