Bulging eyes dont let you look aesthetic

D

Deleted member 29660

Kraken
If I did an eren jeagar style hair

U think that would look aesthetic in any way?

Or even a buzzcut?

Or a strong thick and dense beard fraud?

NO! Never its hard for me to articulate this, but most psl autists who’te educated on the face n shit will get what I mean

If you have shallow set eyes, its not over. Orbital decompression will ascend us

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
thick eyebrows and bone structure is what you need to pull of man bun or buzzcut, bulging eyes arent a problem if it isnt severe, i have those big "bulging" feminine eyes and i pulled of a buzzcut pretty well due to rest of my face being good enough and harmonious, wide jaw, big zygo arch etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
thick eyebrows is what you need to pull of man bun or buzzcut and bone structure, bulging eyes arent a problem if it isnt severe, i have those big "bulging" feminine eyes and i pulled of a buzzcut pretty well
574F0320 3C8D 4538 B143 C4E42098F817

Im 1 surgery away from Zayn Malik eye area

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, Newday*V3 and shizuku11111
okay thats brutal, sorry
No need to pity me. Its my parents’ fault for not breastfeeding me or nourishing me properly. My mom has my eye shape, with proper deepset eyes. Bio father has thick wrists and brow ridge.

Its no biggie, bc surgery can fix it

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
No need to pity me. Its my parents’ fault for not breastfeeding me or nourishing me properly. My mom has my eye shape, with proper deepset eyes. Bio father has thick wrists and brow ridge.

Its no biggie, bc surgery can fix it
Bro I have same eye area as u

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
Orbital decompression is bugeyecels best bet until Lefort 2 and 3 are available as elective cosmetic surgeries.

The only thing you have to watch out for is that it can lower IPD if you dont specifically ask for lateral-wall-only decompression.

If you’ve ever seen lateral CT slice through the eye area you’ll know that the eye sockets go back at an angle, rather than straight back.

IDEAL nasion projection beyond the corneal plane was evaluated in a study as 10mm, with 13mm being a close second and 7mm being considered very ugly in comparison. However I do suspect that many Chads display a nasion projection in excess of 13mm but it harmonises well with their massive overall bone structure.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29660