Bulk bloat is humbling

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
Ts makes me feel and and look like my old fat self again bruh. Eyelids are exposed even with good rest, skin is not looking the healthiest it could be but frame is getting wider atleast. Anybody who bulked, how did you cope during this time? I don’t even want to hangout with friends or socialize because of this.

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
idk just have fluffy hair bro

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
cope by watching shrek 1-3

• JFL
Reactions: t20cel
You cope through it cause this bulk (you're first real good bulk) is very important and will give you muscles for the rest of your life. It will change you if you go through with it. You just gotta sacrifice your looks for a year while you bulk, then afterwards when you cut, you can look good then just lean bulk from then on. But this will build a solid base of muscle (if you finish it) that will make you look stronger until you grow old.

You can cope by using this as a phase to get better at social skills. You learn to socialize despite what you feel is the ugly version of yourself taking center stage, and you own being a chubbier you, and then when you cut you will have better social skills, and confidence especially if you manage to succeed in your goals despite being the fatter version of you.

Just remember, it's a year , maybe less depending on your bulk(let's say 8 months) where you will change in a positive way for the rest of your life. You can do this, or chose to slowly get muscle over time by not bulking . You will gain muscle sure but when your bulk is done, and then you cut, you will be further along than you would be if you decided not to bulk atleast once.

Lastly, get it out of your head that "I need to look my best to socialize!" Look around, the majority of people socialize while being fat/ not their best selves. A portion of them are successful too. So take this time to work on your confidence and social skills, and if you manage for example to get alot of dates regardless if you're fat, you will be not only just lean after you cut, but a lean, very confident version of you. Peace

• +1
Reactions: yvesstpierre and ryuken
You cope through it cause this bulk (you're first real good bulk) is very important and will give you muscles for the rest of your life. It will change you if you go through with it. You just gotta sacrifice your looks for a year while you bulk, then afterwards when you cut, you can look good then just lean bulk from then on. But this will build a solid base of muscle (if you finish it) that will make you look stronger until you grow old.

You can cope by using this as a phase to get better at social skills. You learn to socialize despite what you feel is the ugly version of yourself taking center stage, and you own being a chubbier you, and then when you cut you will have better social skills, and confidence especially if you manage to succeed in your goals despite being the fatter version of you.

Just remember, it's a year , maybe less depending on your bulk(let's say 8 months) where you will change in a positive way for the rest of your life. You can do this, or chose to slowly get muscle over time by not bulking . You will gain muscle sure but when your bulk is done, and then you cut, you will be further along than you would be if you decided not to bulk atleast once.

Lastly, get it out of your head that "I need to look my best to socialize!" Look around, the majority of people socialize while being fat/ not their best selves. A portion of them are successful too. So take this time to work on your confidence and social skills, and if you manage for example to get alot of dates regardless if you're fat, you will be not only just lean after you cut, but a lean, very confident version of you. Peace
Holy shit thank God you saw my post bro. Thank you for this insight, this genuinely changed my perspective on how I can use this “fall off” in a positive way and use it to actually gain social skills out of it as well 🙏

• +1
Reactions: yvesstpierre, ryuken and actualunderstander
how much did you descend? Like what rating were you before and what are you now?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
how much did you descend? Like what rating were you before and what are you now?
Apparently near MTN- to near HTN

This is me literally right now I just took them you decide (grew out hair just to see how it looked cutting it soon)

IMG 3728 IMG 3730 IMG 3735 IMG 3760