Bulk = looks min ?

L

looksmaxahi

Iron
I have a body fat of 10% and my jawline is very clean
But I look too skinny and I want to bulk/gym and still keep my jawline and my hollow cheeks
Do u have any advice ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
If you have strong facial bone development and projection, then you can get away with being higher bodyfat without sacrificing looks up to a certain point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Emzi, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
If you have strong facial bone development and projection, then you can get away with being higher bodyfat without sacrificing looks up to a certain point
high iq, accurate response

Okay so if you have decent base muscle, don't bulk just lift and eat clean and when your hungry and you will slowly put on muscle without fat. Its slower then bulking or clean bulking but you can keep your bf , just don't expect to put on 20 lbs of muscle, you could add like 5 more lbs that way

OR , this is what I recommend : take mk677, and eat at maintaince . You will put on muscle for sure, and you can keep your bf or lower it. Mk made my stronger and bigger, when I was cutting. But there are risk involved and u can't do it forever, but I would run a 6 month mk cycle, eat a lot of protein and do a sport, and just keep lifting and increasing weight. You will gain muscle. If you wanna get big big, eventually you will have to bulk tho forreal

It’s a looksmin but when you cut you have higher smv then you had before the bulk

• +1
Reactions: Emzi and Deleted member 27472
I have a body fat of 10% and my jawline is very clean
But I look too skinny and I want to bulk/gym and still keep my jawline and my hollow cheeks
Do u have any advice ?
If your physique will benefit from more muscle, then it could be worth the temporary looksmin (at least 6 months of being bloated). If not then just stay lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
You shouild never bulk

You should just improve your body appearance

Bulking is the worst looksmin you can do

if you bulk to %15 its fine.

I am too skinny

If you are under 20yrs of age dont cut