Iron
Bulkorcut

171 cm, 67 kg

Last edited:
Skinny fat high E body
Start cutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and SteveRogers
CUT. Get to 10%, then bulk for 6 months with 200 calorie surplus. That amounts to a 36,000 calorie worth of weight gain, AKA exactly 10 pounds of fat gain if you're not doing any activity. If you're working out, that surplus should go to a more anabolic environment. Focus more on leaning out for face

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
cut and lift to build some muscle mass bulky physique is overrated

What is high e body? Google does not show results?
High estrogen?
Your body isn't estrogenic lmao. You're just a non gymcelled slightly overweight guy. Start working out and get lean

Cut for one month and start lean bulking.

damn u have no chest son

Just FYI this is after 2 month everyday 20-30 mins workout at home, I have regulated weights up to 16 kg per hand, gonna receive additional 5kg per hand this week.
Before I was 64 kg but actually more fat on the body (no pics unfortunately)

Just FYI this is after 2 month everyday 20-30 mins workout at home, I have regulated weights up to 16 kg per hand, gonna receive additional 5kg per hand this week.
Before I was 64 kg but actually more fat on the body (no pics unfortunately)
bro you have no muscles

just lose weight and never wear a tshirt

Only cut if youre over 17

bro you have no muscles

just lose weight and never wear a tshirt
ok, until gyms are open what is the best way to train? I am using regulated weights, doing 3x10 reps of different kinds around 16 kg per hand

ok, until gyms are open what is the best way to train? I am using regulated weights, doing 3x10 reps of different kinds around 16 kg per hand
u need to train chest with push ups
Do planks and crunches for abs

what is regulated weighst? just buy a dumbbell with some weights and do: biceps shoulders and forearm curls

u need to train chest with push ups
Do planks and crunches for abs

what is regulated weighst? just buy a dumbbell with some weights and do: biceps shoulders and forearm curls
Meant this:
Regs

Eat 1lb of chicken (any cut) and 1lb of chicken from the sea (tuna) per day. Do compound lifts with some ab work and report back after 1 month. From their I will teach you the way of the cow and we'll talk about beef, ok, ok good, go now on your journey skinny fat man.

Eat 1lb of chicken (any cut) and 1lb of chicken from the sea (tuna) per day. Do compound lifts with some ab work and report back after 1 month. From their I will teach you the way of the cow and we'll talk about beef, ok, ok good, go now on your journey skinny fat man.
I am trying to be vegetarian, is this possible with protein powder instead of actual meat?
Thanks for the advice man

Maintain/cut. Bulking is a meme

I am trying to be vegetarian, is this possible with protein powder instead of actual meat?
Thanks for the advice man
NO, most definitely not, you'll end up looking exactly the same as you do now if you refrain from the flesh of the chicken. The processed powder or inedible plant material will boost your soy hormone production within your testes and cause them to shrivel rendering your red meat sausage limp like a noodle.

Neither. You don’t have any muscle mass so no point worrying about that. Lift weights first.