Bulk or cut?

st_max

st_max

Depression saves lives
Do you guys recommend bulking or cutting? Bulking makes your face look a lot worse but cutting ascends you hard, is it all about the face, should i begin to cut or bulk for my physique

• +1
Reactions: wsada
You literally just arrived at a conclusion by yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk, aids, pashtunnigga1 and 3 others
it depends on what your goal is.
This question makes as much sense as "Do I live in a city or a countryside?". Again, it depends on what you want.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, wsada and VHD
One liner with the most generic question, no information, answered a thousand times before

Just kill me at this point:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, aids, StarvedEpi and 2 others
im assuming your a kid still and like 15% or less bf so if that is the case you should maingain on a 300 calorie surplus until your 20 then get shredded and fuck bitches

Unless you're very obviously overly skinny, don't bulk.

im assuming your a kid still and like 15% or less bf so if that is the case you should maingain on a 300 calorie surplus until your 20 then get shredded and fuck bitches
im 18% body fat and my face would look crazy at around 12-13%, i have the bones (see my other posts) but don’t want to potentially cuck my future height, when i get to my goal body fat i’ll lean bulk so i’m not stunting it, just getting there could stunt it

im 18% body fat and my face would look crazy at around 12-13%, i have the bones (see my other posts) but don’t want to potentially cuck my future height, when i get to my goal body fat i’ll lean bulk so i’m not stunting it, just getting there could stunt it
just eat maintenance for like 2-3 months if you want to get leaner and not crash hormones, takes for ever but avoids fucking with your hormones

7C4257A1 82B6 416E 9082 59841F9F13A0
C2B925A6 380B 413E 84EB 25C9A438F022

muscle mass is high so won’t look like an ectomorph when i’m lean

i like how you asked and responded to your question by yourself

just eat maintenance for like 2-3 months if you want to get leaner and not crash hormones, takes for ever but avoids fucking with your hormones
Eat at maintance but do cardio?

i like how you asked and responded to your question by yourself
no i didn’t, i have reasons for both

should i cut, is it all about my face?

should i bulk, it will be beneficial for my physique, but my face will look worse

Do you guys recommend bulking or cutting? Bulking makes your face look a lot worse but cutting ascends you hard, is it all about the face, should i begin to cut or bulk for my physique
be as skinny as possible

should i bulk, it will be beneficial for my physique, but my face will look worse
You didn't mention a single pro for bulking in the OP all you said is "If I bulk my face gets uglier BUT if I bulk my face gets uglier"

You didn't mention a single pro for bulking in the OP all you said is "If I bulk my face gets uglier BUT if I bulk my face gets uglier"
read last 4 words of the post

if you want to get girls and maximize your face, cut

if you want to get compliments from normies at the gym , bulk

I want to get lower bodyfat for my face bro
if you don't want to crash your hormones while loosing BF then just eat maintenance but that will take longer to loose the BF compared to cutting.

bulk = 1 year of bloat and fat + hella gains
cut = no gains, slim face and possibly hollow cheeks

if you don't want to crash your hormones while loosing BF then just eat maintenance but that will take longer to loose the BF compared to cutting.
how does eating maintaince lose body fat

lean bulk will be your best friend

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Ye it’s high because im 16 and never lifted a weight ever, bicep vein and visible shoulder striations
sure considering that its high but overall it isnt high so youre gonna look like a twink at low bf.

if you clean bulk there is no problem for ur face

sure considering that its high but overall it isnt high so youre gonna look like a twink at low bf.
lean bulk will be your best friend
Btw guys i have already a lot of excess fat on my face, i want to get to 12-13% for my facial aesthetics, but don’t want to potentially stunt growth with a cut or just continue bulking for my physique and height

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Btw guys i have already a lot of excess fat on my face, i want to get to 12-13% for my facial aesthetics, but don’t want to potentially stunt growth with a cut or just continue bulking for my physique and height
Eating at maintanance or a tiny bit above while working out is your best bet rn I would say

do it then lol it will not stunt your growth