Bulk

L

loosemaxer

Iron
I have been stuck between 57-61kg for a whole fucking year, i am 189cm tall and got some muscle but it doesnt show unless i flex but i cant fucking gain weight can somebody give me tips and not "just eat more"

j u s t
e a t
m o r e

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Retro_
j u s t
e a t
m o r e
Come at me bro! .gif

I have been stuck between 57-61kg for a whole fucking year, i am 189cm tall and got some muscle but it doesnt show unless i flex but i cant fucking gain weight can somebody give me tips and not "just eat more"
Have you measured your wrist size? I am very interested in knowing this. Your BMI is below 17, already one dangerously low for a healthy life. How old are you?

Do you even count your macros lol :feelstrash:

I think you already know that your body is like a machine that needs certain amount of calories in order to stay alive.

According to this calculator your daily calorie intake is about 2350 calories. In order to gain weight you have to eat above 2350 calories EVERYDAY for a RELATIVE LONG PERIOD OF TIME (1-3 months). If you struggle eat atleast 2800 calories a day which is absolutely rookie numbers, try to eat your protein goal from rich nutrient foods like eggs, chicken, liver, beef, cheese, milk, red fish, white fish and meat, and then take rest of the calories from a shitty small unhealthy sources like oreo, nutella or other foods bullshit with a lot of sugar.

1 oreo pack weights about 150 grams and has 700 calories. So easy to eat and you will be hungry after a short period of time. You got to eat protein and fats from healthy sources, and then eat rest of carbs from shitty foods which will make you hungry right after.

You should not do that as a normal human, but if your goal is to gain weight/muscles and your struggle to put down foods this method could be a option, its also called "dirty bulk."