[BULKCELS GET THE FUCK IN HERE] has anyone ever tried K2 MK4 powder from Alibaba?

HAPAgymcel

HAPAgymcel

"all incels are retardcels" - me
Once I get another flow of birthday money I'm seriously considering buying 1-5kg of it, found this shit which is $0.0028 per mg compared to $0.02 with the Life Extension capsules. I would legit be willing to set up a large sealed container and figure out the right measuring spoon if this has worked well for anyone.

Sourcerel:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 20399 and Gonthar
You’ll just end up buying rat semen in powdered form

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
$38 for one kg sample.
$186 - shipping fee.
Seems legit.
what

also for my place it's $185 for 5kg including the shipping fee (135 + 50)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Bro still believes in the vitamin k meme

If you got say 1 kg how would you be taking 60 mg of it ed from that 1kg ?
Keep in mind recommended dosage is literally like 120 mcg and 45-60 mg is a mega dose in itself
Don't go for it rather buy mg ones

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
How are you gonna explain to the customs or police, when they open the package and they see this white powder from China: "It's just vitamins officer, I swear!".
receipts retard

• JFL
If you got say 1 kg how would you be taking 60 mg of it ed from that 1kg ?
Keep in mind recommended dosage is literally like 120 mcg and 45-60 mg is a mega dose in itself
Don't go for it rather buy mg ones
it's 1kg and 98.7% filler, so 13g per kg. basically for 60mg you would be taking around 6 grams of powder. For MK4 they've given little Japanese women 45mg per day and they had significant improvements in bone density, 5mg is the bare minimum for results due to MK4's short half life. MK7 is the one you would have just 200mcg of, since it's soy-based and has a half life of a couple days or something.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
receipts retard
Yeah, they're still gonna be suspicious and confiscate it, send it to the lab, while they will beat you in this time until you confess it's drugs, then the powder will somehow get "lost", but they will have your confession, so that will be more than enough to put you in prison, that's how they operate...

it's 1kg and 98.7% filler, so 13g per kg. basically for 60mg you would be taking around 6 grams of powder. For MK4 they've given little Japanese women 45mg per day and they had significant improvements in bone density, 5mg is the bare minimum for results due to MK4's short half life. MK7 is the one you would have just 200mcg of, since it's soy-based and has a half life of a couple days or something.
Don't megadose mk7 ever
Mk4 can be

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Yeah, they're still gonna be suspicious and confiscate it, send it to the lab, while they will beat you in this time until you confess it's drugs, then the powder will somehow get "lost", but they will have your confession, so that will be more than enough to put you in prison, that's how they operate...
my man is jacking off to worst-case-scenarios, did you think that COVID or the other nothingburgers were going to kill everyone by chance?

• Hmm...
my man is jacking off to worst-case-scenarios, did you think that COVID or the other nothingburgers were going to kill everyone by chance?
I don't know what Covid has to do with this, but I wouldn't order powders online from China.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back