Bulking = bones

lukaspukas69

lukaspukas69

Iron
IMG 3159
All you gotta do is lower your body fat guys your bones will show. I went on a hardcore bulk for at least 12 years and now that I’m low body fat i Mog all of these losers out of the water!!!!! Pic of me when I was obese was about 6 years ago

Attachments

• IMG_3193.jpeg
    IMG_3193.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, rooman, User28823 and 5 others
Not how it works for us boneless folks

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, kuroro, rooman and 5 others
View attachment 2257553All you gotta do is lower your body fat guys your bones will show. I went on a hardcore bulk for at least 12 years and now that I’m low body fat i Mog all of these losers out of the water!!!!! Pic of me when I was obese was about 6 years ago
u male or female?, srs question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and subhuman incel
u male or female?, srs question
Im a male, one time I was mistaken for a fat lesbian when I was young cuz I had man tits JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Gaygymmaxx, BoredPrince and 1 other person
you look like my sister

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, subhuman incel and Xerryx
bulked for 12 years but still have small skull brootal

bulked for 12 years but still have small skull brootal
IMG 3215
Who the fuck u think u are? I will find where you live and shoot you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milk, rooman, ryangoslinglover377 and 3 others
jfl you look like ethan klein's wife

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, twilight, A Raving Ape and 8 others
whats ur bf ? 10 ? 12 ?

whats ur bf ? 10 ? 12 ?
Bro what no I’m still at least 16-18. This lighting just shows my zygos well I don’t look as retarded irl. Dont even have a visible 6 pack yet. Although I can feel them very well

Bro what no I’m still at least 16-18. This lighting just shows my zygos well I don’t look as retarded irl. Dont even have a visible 6 pack yet. Although I can feel them very well
You look lean for 16-18 percent bodyfat

Good results. As for looking a bit like a woman, try to build a manly physique and rock a more masculine hairstyle.

• +1
Reactions: Xerryx
you look like a zombie

Good results. As for looking a bit like a woman, try to build a manly physique and rock a more masculine hairstyle.
I love my Lucius locks of Chocolate brown hair but you’re probably right. Honestly I’m not trying to pull any Stacie’s I’m tryna get with some goth girls in college so maybe it’ll work for me

Bones = bones
Fat = fat
Less fat makes your bones appear more prominent it doesn't change the bone itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx, NegativeNorwood, datboijj and 1 other person
you could still see the indents of your lateral orbitals
to show that you always had bones and losing fat didn't do anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
nigga u weeird, @Marsik this guy gonna go on killing spree soon
nah bruh, I’ve just been called him more than 2 times and I’m starting to lose it. I’m completely Normal in the head and not mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
No. But I have been very skinny so I know what my bones look like.
I thought you were going to be offline for 12 hours!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lukaspukas69 and Deleted member 28904
nigga u weeird, @Marsik this guy gonna go on killing spree soon
I’m glad you think I’m weird though it means my looksmaxx journey is on track

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
based on your face thats below 12% for sure lmao

View attachment 2257597Who the fuck u think u are? I will find where you live and shoot you
My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded. I... I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling-out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [Walt points to the bruise on his face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this video and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.

My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded. I... I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling-out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [Walt points to the bruise on his face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this video and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.
Don’t even try to jestermaxx right now I’m gonna find out what u look like and Mog you irl so hard

• WTF
Reactions: rooman
Obesity is often accompanied by insulin resistance to some degree and also a suboptimal sex hormone profile, so no, being fat does not make your bones grow. Just look at old pictures of indigenous people of various ethnicities, like native Americans. The majority of them were lean, but they had striking bone structure due to genetics and epigenetics

Don’t even try to jestermaxx right now I’m gonna find out what u look like and Mog you irl so hard
yes you mog me irl but I am subliminal maxxing and will soon be "robust prettyboy" according to vnmx subs on discord:forcedsmile:
Screenshot 2023 06 12 185458

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
yes you mog me irl but I am subliminal maxxing and will soon be "robust prettyboy" according to vnmx subs on discord:forcedsmile:
View attachment 2257711
Show face

Obesity is often accompanied by insulin resistance to some degree and also a suboptimal sex hormone profile, so no, being fat does not make your bones grow. Just look at old pictures of indigenous people of various ethnicities, like native Americans. The majority of them were lean, but they had striking bone structure due to genetics and epigenetics
Yes I know I’ve always had bones I’m just trying to indoctrinate weak minded people into bulking. This will indirectly make more chances for me to get a girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
View attachment 2257553All you gotta do is lower your body fat guys your bones will show. I went on a hardcore bulk for at least 12 years and now that I’m low body fat i Mog all of these losers out of the water!!!!! Pic of me when I was obese was about 6 years ago
Crossdress pls

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
I’m gonna cum on you if you say that again bro I’m 15% LOWEST.
Send a pic of your body. Thats not 15,either lighting is extremely good and you are sucking your cheeks,either you have elite chad bones if thats 15% bf.

People rlly dont know how to estimate their bf

Send a pic of your body. Thats not 15,either lighting is extremely good and you are sucking your cheeks,either you have elite chad bones if thats 15% bf.

What bodyfat is this?is this 25?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612-140819.png
    Screenshot_20230612-140819.png
    374 KB · Views: 0

IMG 3237
Don’t have visible abs, can literally feel them and they feel quite defined. Since I was really overweight I have some loose skin which could be the cause of why they’re not visible. I’m 5’11 and weighing around 170-175 depending on what I eat.

My thighs carry fat aswell I’ve always had pretty athletic calves and thighs even when I was bigger

Attachments

• tenor-2682049739.gif
    tenor-2682049739.gif
    481.2 KB · Views: 0