Bulking during the winter is BAD

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Lots of people in the winter bulk in order to gain muscle and hide the fat they have in their bodies but it is STUPID to do that.

With winter clothing women can’t see your body and only your face which if it has a lot of fat due to you trying to bulk it will be a serious looksmin. During the summer you can get away with a high fat face if your body is fit but during the winter no.

Everybody should cut and tan during the colder months because you will be above your competition which tries to gain weight and is pale like an Irish cuck

• Woah
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
I don't want to spend 1 or 2 years with high body fat just to gain some muscle. That's a bad trade-off, especially considering that time is a finite resource you can't afford to lose. 2 years eating junk food to bulk up? 2 years with a bloated face and oily skin just for some muscles that most young women arguably don't give a shit about? No, thanks. I'd rather focus on my face.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, toolateforme and iwannabebreathtakin
I don't want to spend 1 or 2 years with high body fat just to gain some muscle. That's a bad trade-off, especially considering that time is a finite resource you can't afford to lose. 2 years eating junk food to bulk up? 2 years with a bloated face and oily skin just for some muscles that most young women arguably don't give a shit about? No, thanks. I'd rather focus on my face.
Even then you could just slowly bulk and go to the gym and gain 1-2% body fat at most and have a lean body. Bulking and gaining 30 pounds unless you’re a roidcel is stupid

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Even then you could just slowly bulk and go to the gym and gain 1-2% body fat at most and have a lean body. Bulking and gaining 30 pounds unless you’re a roidcel is stupid
Can I just eat clean and exercise at home to build an athletic build instead of gaining fat?

Listen, my trash body accumulates more fat in my face due to my garbage genes, so everything that involves having more fat in my body is repulsive to me. My life would have been different if my face were lean from the start.

Better be bulking tank in summer when they see your nigga self on the beach. I'm lucky tho. I don't gain any fat on face. I looked the same at 86 kg and 9% bf and the same at 113kg 30% bf if it comes to face

Can I just eat clean and exercise at home to build an athletic build instead of gaining fat?

Listen, my trash body accumulates more fat in my face due to my garbage genes, so everything that involves having more fat in my body is repulsive to me. My life would have been different if my face were lean from the start.
Yeah you can there’s no reason not to really. You can eat at maintenance calories or maybe 100-200 more than what you burn.
But even if you are on a cut it will be better rather than not doing anything

• +1
Reactions: sexy