Bulking face fat help

looksmaxer949$

looksmaxer949$

Iron
I am bulking hard right now trying to go from 123 to 140 im almost 6ft so I am super skinny
Its been two weeks and ive already gained solid weight the thing is I am gaining shitty face fat
I have a decently attractive face but a pretty shit jawline due to a moderately recessed chin so this extra face fat is already fucking me over
Is there any way to get rid of face fat while still gaining weight?
Tips/advice pls thanks guys

I mean what do you expect man. You can get the fat sucked out of your face but that's about it. Jaw training can have some effect but it won't be that crazy.

If you don't want your face to get fat just bulk slower

I am bulking hard right now trying to go from 123 to 140 im almost 6ft so I am super skinny
Its been two weeks and ive already gained solid weight the thing is I am gaining shitty face fat
I have a decently attractive face but a pretty shit jawline due to a moderately recessed chin so this extra face fat is already fucking me over
Tips/advice pls thanks guys
Breaking news gaining face fat while bulking

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
I have a decently attractive face but a pretty shit jawline due to a moderately recessed chin
Bro stop living in your delusional world
You are ugly lmao
Also bulking is useless as a natty you'll just end up being fat eat ina 300 calorie surplus that's it
You should not gain more than 2-3 lbs peronth when bulking

• JFL
Reactions: no-mogger-no-cry
Newsflash : You weren't bulking you just couldn't eat healthy and control yourself and now you use t as an excuse.
No, you need to get leaner