Bulking for sports

Hopeful333

Hopeful333

Bronze
I have to bulk for sport. I am actually quite skinny but have a chubby face. Does playing at a high level in a sport but having a slightly higher bodyfat lower my smvv?

like you can see my ribs atm.

roid up son

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Hopeful333 and Deleted member 4209
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: patricknodixon, Hopeful333, RudyRude and 1 other person
besides the ethical side of it wont roids age thhe skin, fuck the hairline and increase acne. So thats a looksmin.
do hgh
you might need T aswell if u are skinny and u have a chubby face

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
your lower third is already non existent. just try to recomp and milk those noob gains. you don't need to bulk, it's a meme.

• +1
your lower third is already non existent. just try to recomp and milk those noob gains. you don't need to bulk, it's a meme.
like I play rugby and they want me to be 90kg plus at 186cm. Im 80kg at the moment.

Yea bulking’s fine. Just eat really clean foods and up your carbs. Healthy fats like nuts and adding olive oil to ur meats/rice will help add easy calories.

• +1
like I play rugby and they want me to be 90kg plus at 186cm. Im 80kg at the moment.
you are going to look bloated as fuck. you shouldn't surpass your height-100 in kilograms even with muscle. you are talking about gaining 7-8 kilograms of fat. either roid, run sarms for the lean gains or don't bulk bro.

• +1
you are going to look bloated as fuck. you shouldn't surpass your height-100 in kilograms even with muscle. you are talking about gaining 7-8 kilograms of fat. either roid, run sarms for the lean gains or don't bulk bro.
whats the safest one in terms of not being a looksmin with my skin hair and nose growth etc.
yes it can
have you seen my nose do you think i should be worried about making it any bigger?

whats the safest one in terms of not being a looksmin with my skin hair and nose growth etc.

have you seen my nose do you think i should be worried about making it any bigger?
havent used any peds just researched. do your own research tbh

• +1