BULKING is not cope

M

MelvinManhoef

Banned
Just lol at those who say bulking is a cope.
Yeah is a cope if you bulk your whole life, but if you bulk 5-6 months yes you will be fat but after cut you will have more muscle so what's the problem ?
Advantage:
Bigger strength
more intimidating physical
if another subhuman is going to hit on your girlfriend you will have the strength advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Muscle is cope inject bones

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
I swear to god all these new people are so retarded

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Soontm, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
Ydcsiyjw0gw01

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass, MandibularCel, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 4209
Bulking and cutting as a natty lifter just means you get fat as hell for a while then diet back to exactly where you were before while everyone around you is confused how someone can be so dedicated and make zero progress

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Norwooder, BeestungLipsTheory and 5 others
What’s the consensus on bulking during puberty ?

Bulking and cutting as a natty lifter just means you get fat as hell for a while then diet back to exactly where you were before while everyone around you is confused how someone can be so dedicated and make zero progress
Stupid.
I was bulking, now cutting i m hella bigger tham before

I have seen guys not be able to attain a lean face anymore after the typical series of bulking and cutting, even if they were in a cut now. Also spending like half a year looking like shit? no thanks

Eens broeder

bulking is litteraly just excess fat and when you cut back down you inevitably lose some muscle.

100 -200 calorie surplus max. somewhere around the 14-17% bf range is ideal for most people trying to gain muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
A black/white view is retarded.
You can bulk till around 20-22%, then cut. You wont lose your muscles if you do it right. Do this one or two times, after your cut, when you are 10-12% bodyfat, you can just train with a minimal surplus of 100 to 300 calories. This way, you are going to build muscle slower, but your bf won't go up.

u can lean bulk. theoretically if ur muscle gain outpaces your fat gain you will be LEANER % WISE NET NET OVERALL. jfl at people who think u have to stuff ur face with 1500 extra calories a day to bulk . just do 200-300.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, DidntRead, Cope and 3 others
Lol no,i can bulk and don t overcome 15%bf,in bulking im a Monster ,and im natty,so u all can reach this
A black/white view is retarded.
You can bulk till around 20-22%, then cut. You wont lose your muscles if you do it right. Do this one or two times, after your cut, when you are 10-12% bodyfat, you can just train with a minimal surplus of 100 to 300 calories. This way, you are going to build muscle slower, but your bf won't go up.
In bulking u Need to stay down 15% bf , don t go over

Lol no,i can bulk and don t overcome 15%bf,in bulking im a Monster ,and im natty,so u all can reach this

That's nothing bro I can bulk and not go above 7%bf and I'm not only natty I actually suppress my T levels by binging on impossible whoppers

Advantage:
if another subhuman is going to hit on your girlfriend you will have the strength advantage.

JFL if you think having more muscle will give you bigger advantage. If you wanna have a bigger chance in fighting other males, than you should go into MMA, jiu jitsu or wrestling. Powerlifting will give you strength, and yes, strength is important but if you have never fought or learned some defense than someone with experience will likely kick your ass regardless of your bulking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563

Describes exactly what happend to me, twice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
All you need is 300-400 extra calories a day over maintenance. 1000+ is useless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Bulking is for losers; most of them don’t even look muscular just Fat with some muscle definition. 8-12% body fat while training a new body part 5-6X a week is ideal.