bulking is the hardest thing i have ever put myself through

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
30 more pounds till i can fucking stop never doing this shit again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Growth Plate
bulking doesnt mean you have to get 100kg of fat on you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 21278, delusionalretard and 5 others
I'm bulking rn that shit is hard asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Chadethnic101
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Just stay lean nigga

Just stay lean nigga
no this is gonna be my first and last bulk i need to bulk aggressively because i want more muscle

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Prettyboy
its not that hard tbh, cutting is much harder

its not that hard tbh, cutting is much harder
cutting is the act of doing nothing bulking is force feeding when you feel like vomiting

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Need2Ascend, zharupodrugu and 4 others
im cutting rn its 10x easier than bulking lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
im cutting rn its 10x easier than bulking lmao
i hate eating after i get to target weight im recomping and lean gaining till low body fat at same weight

body fucks up your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
When you’re bulking can you not just eat a chocolate bar or something to add an extra 500 calories as long as everything else you eat is good? I don’t get the problem.

When you’re bulking can you not just eat a chocolate bar or something to add an extra 500 calories as long as everything else you eat is good? I don’t get the problem.
easier said then done and no you cant just eat a chocolate bar

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Imagine being one of those cucks who struggle to eat food.

I never want to see you on any threads fat shaming people.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Are you making strength gains? What's your surplus rn?

easier said then done and no you cant just eat a chocolate bar
Why not lol? And why is it easier said than done?
Eat good food at your maintenance and then just eat an extra something that is 200 - 500 calories. Is that not how it works?

its not hard its just slow if u do it good

with bbc genetics, one can build lean muscle just from eating in a surplus without lifting

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16220 and CEO of Sex
its easy lol, i used to eat chicken and rice 5 times a day in my bulking days

Same OP, need to eat 3200 calories everyday its driving me insane, legit feel like puking when i have to put food in my stomach :feelswah:

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Are you making strength gains? What's your surplus rn?
making decent strength gains im on a strength program as well im not really counting im just looking at my scale

Why not lol? And why is it easier said than done?
Eat good food at your maintenance and then just eat an extra something that is 200 - 500 calories. Is that not how it works?
This only works when you first start lifting. Once you gain so much from your starting point then bulking becomes harder and harder

This only works when you first start lifting. Once you gain so much from your starting point then bulking becomes harder and harder
So yes in theory you are correct but you get full before your current maintance

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Does diet get expensive once you get big?
Yes it can especially if you not natty and use a lot of protein powder and consume a high calorie diet

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
30 more pounds till i can fucking stop never doing this shit again
Lmao bulking is the easiest thing in the world hahaha, most retards turn themselves obese 'bulking'
Try training hard while.in a deficit for 3 months and get back to me
Your a pussy if u can't eat enough jfl
@forevergymcelling don't get these types of ppl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and Deleted member 10106
Bulking = cope. Cut until 10% bf.

Bulking = cope. Cut until 10% bf.
because looking like this
at 135 pounds is ideal

It's hard but it is doable with high calorie foods. Drinking your calories also makes it a lot easier.

Look for
Heavy whipping cream (NOT whipped cream) = 800 calories per cup
Almonds, brazil nuts = 200 calories per 1/4 cup
Sunflower seeds = 360 calories per cup
High fat Greek yogurt
Whole milk
Juice = 120-150 calories per cup (most juices)
Rice, especially jasmine rice
3 eggs = 240 calories with a lot of protein

Etc.

I’ve been bulking on 4000-4500 cals for the last 7 months, gone from 77kg to 87kg currently, from around 9%bf to 13%bf currently and I’ve eaten only junk food and sub 150g of protein a day, healthy/lean bulking is cope, just eat junk food easy cals

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I’ve been bulking on 4000-4500 cals for the last 7 months, gone from 77kg to 87kg currently, from around 9%bf to 13%bf currently and I’ve eaten only junk food and sub 150g of protein a day, healthy/lean bulking is cope, just eat junk food easy cals
It isnt cope. Im sure i skinmog 9\10 people on streets even female with shit ton of fake up. What the point of eating empty junk calories just to get leaky gut or fuck ur whole digestive system and turn to a bloated burping fatass.
dirty bulking is stupidest shit people came up with

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Same OP, need to eat 3200 calories everyday its driving me insane, legit feel like puking when i have to put food in my stomach :feelswah:
Same my body is completely bugged. I ate 3000 calories for months and apparently should weigh close to 120kg according to that calculator. Meanwhile i weigh around 68kg constantly

Same my body is completely bugged. I ate 3000 calories for months and apparently should weigh close to 120kg according to that calculator. Meanwhile i weigh around 68kg constantly

how retarded are you to not measure yourself once a week than adjust the calories

how retarded are you to not measure yourself once a week than adjust the calories
What a idiotic answer, that was not even the point. you have to lower your estrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Imagine not having BBC GENES

It's truly hell on earth.

I have to eat 100% clean otherwise my skin goes to shit.

Imagine eating 3500 cals without an once of junk.

The low iq dogs who consume literal slave toxic garbage food will say its easy.

It isnt cope. Im sure i skinmog 9\10 people on streets even female with shit ton of fake up. What the point of eating empty junk calories just to get leaky gut or fuck ur whole digestive system and turn to a bloated burping fatass.

dirty bulking is stupidest shit people came up with
How is it dirty bulking this way though? Doesn’t matter if you eat an extra 500 calories worth of chocolate or salads as long as the rest of what you eat is good.

How is it dirty bulking this way though? Doesn’t matter if you eat an extra 500 calories worth of chocolate or salads as long as the rest of what you eat is good.
it does matter. Everything you eat affect you in some sort of way. Junk food can cause inflammation in liver, stomach, intestine. If u eat clean u get micro, macronutrients, vitamins which are essential to produce right hormonal profile. Right hormonal profile has many benefits: bigger cock, clear skin and also good luck building muscles with low t. Muscle tone, girthy dick and flawless skin - recipe to confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I eat 4000-5000 calories every single day you little sissy bitch