Bulking makes me feel shit as fuck

Julian

Julian

Kraken
I feel nauseted the whole fucking day, im super bloated and feeling shit in general. But I’m 135 lbs as a 6’ guy so I kinda MUST bulk up. Result is my weight is staying the same and I’m feeling sick as fuck. 18 rn should I just hop on steroids to gain muscle and lean out my face or just stop bulking. My skin is also fucking fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3583
bulking a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and GoMadAndSTFU
you're probably eating shitty food

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and GoMadAndSTFU
Yeah cuz I can only afford cheap ass food
thats bullshit you can easily get your food even if youre poor
eggs tuna chicken rice cottage cheese oats and youre good to go
youre just not serious about gaining muscles so you look for excuses stop eating potato chips and go eat good stuff otherwise you will never look like zyzz

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Kade, kramer and 2 others
i love bulking wonder why

thats bullshit you can easily get your food even if youre poor
eggs tuna chicken rice cottage cheese oats and youre good to go
youre just not serious about gaining muscles so you look for excuses stop eating potato chips and go eat good stuff otherwise you will never look like zyzz

My mom gets the food and saves on it
And I already eat eggs, chicken, cottage cheese and oats

If you really want it you will make it bro.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2846
why fall for the bulk bloat meme when you are in a forum in which facial leanness was stated to be of utmost importance like 100000 times?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, middayshowers, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Cuz Im a stick

Double chin max bro

your not working hard enough

How many cals are you on

underweight

Preach

I bulked from 120 to 170 in highschool. It’s a looksmin jfl. I’m now a comfortable 140 at 6’
had the best example on some guy I known irl. he bulked hard. He noe is a beast body wise but looks so so much sorse facially that he ended ultimately worse than ever. All face definition gone

Just gain as much muscle as you can without compromising leanness.

If you can't gain muscle without bulking, change your diet, training or rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
My mom gets the food and saves on it
And I already eat eggs, chicken, cottage cheese and oats
then eat more of it ffs and if your mother doesnt want to buy more of it then go get a job but i doubt you dont have money for such things if you are here posting on this forum then you cant be too poor to afford fucking food
as i just said: stop looking for excuses about bulking up dont be a pussy and eat youre just not eating enough if youre not gaining weight (or you work out like a bitch)

• +1
Reactions: kramer
lawl not like he is literally 5lb off from anorexic levels

lean bulk slowly to 165lb and then evaluate again. Do mini cuts if necessary. Disregard all the stick men that struggle with a 135lb bench

why fall for the bulk bloat meme when you are in a forum in which facial leanness was stated to be of utmost importance like 100000 times?
This tbh

Clean bulk is slower but you won't sacrifice facial definition in the process (which will make your life worse during bulk anyway)

Stay lean at all costs

shit diet

ur natty start counting cals and only go 150-200kcal above maintenance, repeat when no weight gain for 1-2 weeks

Lol at the morons telling OP to not put on weight, 6ft 135 lbs is like stick weight, if a little bloat destroys your facial aesthetics by a lot then you were never GL or had potential in the first place.

low bf theory is the only theory

literally could have no muscles but low bf and girls will prefer that over some fatty that benches 405.

You can bulk without gaining any fat just a slight surplus. Everyone who skinny should bulk. But bulking heavy getting fat is stupid.

worst fucking answer a human can give
Life and looksmaxing is not something you can di instantly in most cases, hair transplants, surgeries...you look worse at first to look better later
If you wanna be a true ascended you have to be muscular, the adventage it gives you makes no sense

so first bulk, look worse
Then cut when you have more mass and look better
That is how life works

INSTANT gratification means nothing
I feel nauseted the whole fucking day, im super bloated and feeling shit in general. But I’m 135 lbs as a 6’ guy so I kinda MUST bulk up. Result is my weight is staying the same and I’m feeling sick as fuck. 18 rn should I just hop on steroids to gain muscle and lean out my face or just stop bulking. My skin is also fucking fucked

Steroids will give you more hunger buut you will have to eat more in orther to be in a surplus because your metabolism will be higher
My advice, force feed for a while till you can handle more food, you have to bulk looking at ur weight

be patient my bro, if someone tell you not to bulkif you are natry and kinda new lifter..:that dudebis just STUPID
Best wishes