bulking on mk677 + rad140

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
not sure how much of a surplus i should eat in whilst bulking in combination to them

part of me wants to eat 4.5k cals but another half thinks it’ll speed up the process if a do a mega bulk of 7k cals :feelshah:

pls tag any peptide experts

Use a test base don't be a retard

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Use a test base don't be a retard
Only sarm that needs a test base is S-23 as that’s the strongest. You can use an enclo base with Rad-140. Unless he’s doing high dosages (20mg+)

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Hi future fatty.

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
hey

real talk i don’t gain fat i jus don’t :cool:
If you don’t get fat on 4.5k callories or 7k callories. Than it's a miracle, or you run 4 hours per day.

not sure how much of a surplus i should eat in whilst bulking in combination to them

part of me wants to eat 4.5k cals but another half thinks it’ll speed up the process if a do a mega bulk of 7k cals :feelshah:

never used it. But from what I heard. 7k would be fine. Although it's hard to eat 4.5k. If you really did eat 7k per day. I'd be surprised if you didn't get stretch marks. You'd make insane progress tho. Do you take anything else? Any supplements?

because there are no side effects from mk677 and rad140 :unsure:
This dudes the ceo of the dunning kruger effect. Or he's trolling

Peds (magically) burn callories?
pretty much. Ik rad burns fat like crazy, and lets you build more muscle from higher calories than you can as a natural. Or atleast that's what I heard

pretty much. Ik rad burns fat like crazy, and lets you build more muscle from higher calories than you can as a natural. Or atleast that's what I heard
Magic pills maxxed.

I am doing all this gym coping, natty for 8 months now.

less side effects than test u wet wipe
you are the biggest wet wipe for using sarms don't be a little pussy 'muh test side effects' as if you are not putting unknown Chinese chemicals into your body which have little to no research done on them.

If you don’t get fat on 4.5k callories or 7k callories. Than it's a miracle, or you run 4 hours per day.
i’m a genetic mutant

nah fr tho i hike a lot and cycle everywhere so maybe that’s why

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
RAD-140 = hair loss

don’t evade

send source
"The Androgen Receptor (AR) binds androgens with strong affinity in the low nanomolar range with DHT being more biologically active than testosterone, binding to the AR with a 2-fold higher affinity and a decreased dissociation rate of 5-fold compared to testosterone." (Davey and Grossmann 2016)

RAD-140 is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator , DHT binds 2 fold higher than T to Androgen Receptors

PS: There are subreddit threads that discuss hairloss and RAD-140 (1, 2, etc.)

RAD-140 is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator , DHT binds 2 fold higher than T to Androgen Receptors

PS: There are subreddit threads that discuss hairloss and RAD-140 (1, 2, etc.)
damn surprised u linked it

thanks dawgy

• Love it
Reactions: lyricism

Use test base bro!