Bulking suuuuuuuuuuuucks!

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
I mean, it's fun for the first couple months, but then you get tired of eating literal pounds of food, and you realize how much worse you look for all your trouble. 😑 It's even worse as a natty, when the muscle you've gained as compensation can be measured in grams. 😑😑😑😑😑 It doesn't help that the drugs I'm on make me want to sleep all day, and also make me sweat when I sleep. 😫😫😫😫😫

Can't relate. I don't even work out anymore but I've still been eating like a horse lately. Around 4.5k calories today without forcing, now about to eat my next meal as booze has made me hungry again. Eating is so easy I could probably be munching on sth 24/7 if it weren't for fat gain.

If you can't eat, either your digestion is fucked or you simply don't need any more calories.

No bulking for anime waifu

Is lean bulking true or a meme?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Dirty bulk is the biggest meme out there, imagine sacrificing facial definition for "muh gains" (which girls don't care about anyways)

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Danish_Retard, fukmylyf and 3 others
Dirty bulk is the biggest meme out there, imagine sacrificing facial definition for "muh gains" (which girls don't care about anyways)
I’m tryna lean bulk after lean maxxing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Can't relate. I don't even work out anymore but I've still been eating like a horse lately. Around 4.5k calories today without forcing, now about to eat my next meal as booze has made me hungry again. Eating is so easy I could probably be munching on sth 24/7 if it weren't for fat gain.

If you can't eat, either your digestion is fucked or you simply don't need any more calories.
I still can eat. 4500-5000 calories a day without forcing is normal and has been for a while.

You can control your caloric surplus so your bulk isn't too fat, but bulking without gaining appreciable amounts of body fat is a complete meme, and the vast majority of people who try end up spinning their wheels and staying the same for months and years. It's the main reason why people generally recommend getting lean before bulking -- so you can gain decent amounts of muscle without ending up morbidly obese.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
imagine bulking natty lmaoooo

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3328
I don't have to imagine :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
aren't you on a cycle rn?
I want to roid but I also want to keep my NW0
I also want to roid but I'm going to wait until I'm at least 21 (I'm almost 19). Tempted to do a single test enanthate cycle before college, I want to get bigger.

I'm compensating with SARMs at the moment.

> bulking
> natty

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome
damn
i remember i was bulking once

it was hard eating 3-4 Portions every meal butthe gains paid off
I guess when you trained for years and get diminishing returns , its not as satisyung anymore

anyway , keep up the good fight
and jesus loves you

• +1
I want to roid but I also want to keep my NW0
You can use anti-balding drugs like finasteride, and also use low-androgenic roids like anavar and deca.

aren't you on a cycle rn?
I am right now, but I lifted natty for years, and a decent chunk of that time was spent bulking, which is how I know all too well how useless bulking natty is after the first couple years or so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 4310
I used to love eating. But now, I have a stomach ulcer and loading up on food puts me in a state of misery.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and fukmylyf
Damn, brutal to read it

now imagine bulking without going to the gym

lol at me

• +1
I still can eat. 4500-5000 calories a day without forcing is normal and has been for a while.
I must admit though that certain AAS, especially orals like adrol, can completely kill your appetite

I must admit though that certain AAS, especially orals like adrol, can completely kill your appetite
Adrol has done very little to curb my appetite, but then, I'm only on 50 mgs a day...