Bully punches a kid, then his friend tries to beat the bully but gets beat up instead

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, mike21, nathan and 11 others
Lmao brutal but at least hey the dude stood up for his friend. Bruv I know I wouldn’t be in a such situation irl but if I was near I would rock the shit from this “bully”

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Roquefort, Several. and 7 others
That first kid ate them shots like a champ though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 84469, Deleted member 33711 and 5 others
What a dickhead, swear niggas like that need to be humbled, faggot wearing a bass pro shops hat too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 87367, not__cel, Duluth and 9 others
no one got beat up tbh

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Roquefort, mike21 and 6 others
i hate how people say muh "ate punches" nigga he took it like a little bitch and accepted it

it's not like khabib when he gets hit in the face yet he's still steamrolling like a train that hits a dalit at full speed

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, standardcel, Roquefort and 7 others
i hate how people say he "ate punches" nigga he took it like a little bitch and accepted it

it's not like khabib when he gets hit in the face yet he's still steamrolling like a train that hit a dalit full speed
He ate the punches just like how his future gf ate many mens cum and swallowed it, nothing strong about it its very cucked tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Duluth, Roquefort and 7 others
i hate how people say he "ate punches" nigga he took it like a little bitch and accepted it

it's not like khabib when he gets hit in the face yet he's still steamrolling like a train that hit a dalit full speed

Well yeah he sat there like a faggot but taking to 3 right hands to the back of the skull still rekts mate

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 33711, PsychoH and 2 others
Yeah lol, Coward nigger that thinks hes the shit by beating unnofensive kids, He would shit his pants if a 6'6 black american football player of a campus walked towards him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Duluth, TheLookInYourEyes and 7 others
What can he do as low weightcel, framecel, glassescel, wristcel, neckcel his friend is also a framecel. They are both low dimorphismcels. What a cruel world.

If one’s puberty is slow or late they ought to just lay low till they catch up.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Deleted member 33711, 6PSLcel and 2 others
What can he do as low weightcel, framecel, glassescel, wristcel, neckcel his friend is also a framecel. They are both dimorphismcels. What a cruel world.

If one’s puberty is slow or late they ought to just lay low till they catch up.
They look 12-14 years old max, Maybe puberty can save them, When I was 10-12yo there were some faggots that used to laugh and be rude to me cuz I was way smaller than them (In swimming and english courses i always had to work with niggas that were like 3 or 4 years older than me), Nowadays, when I encountered a few ones again, I stood near them and mogged every single one to shit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, LOOKISM-LOGIC and ElySioNs
He firmed the body slam tbh it looked very direct on that back and tailbone :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and ElySioNs
incel activated unknockoutable perk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, Deleted member 33711, Doommaxxed and 3 others
always the white twinks bullying the smaller nerds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and Deleted member 33711
They look 12-14 years old max, Maybe puberty can save them, When I was 10-12yo there were some faggots that used to laugh and be rude to me cuz I was way smaller than them (In swimming and english courses i always had to work with niggas that were like 3 or 4 years older than me), Nowadays, when I encountered a few ones again, I stood near them and mogged every single one to shit lol.
The mental scarring though, remains and lingers. It changes one’s psyche.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87367, 6PSLcel and Sven
at that point i would take a knife the next day to school and literally kill that bully (in minecraft)

a shame it will never happen (in minecraft)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, normie_joe, ElySioNs and 2 others
at that point i would take a knife the next day to school and literally kill that bully (in minecraft)

a shame it will never happen (in minecraft)
Its only natural to compensate for the reputation damage with easy efficient means but that is illegal, sadly

Its only natural to compensate for the reputation damage with easy efficient means but that is illegal, sadly
Arrested Development Mistake GIF
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 33711 and LOOKISM-LOGIC
I’ve seen this video like a million times already

these videos fuel me with rage for a few seconds and i feel like killing someone but then it dissapears and i come back as the mommys boy i am

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and sportsmogger
The mental scarring though, remains and lingers. It changes one’s psyche.
In my case it didnt affect me cuz i knew they only did it because i was a little kid way younger than them, With people of my age i never received that kind of treatment so I understand that now.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
In my case it didnt affect me cuz i knew they only did it because i was a little kid way younger than them, With people of my age i never received that kind of treatment so I understand that now.
I see

But I feel this kind of stuff, especially in one’s formative years affects people in ways they may not even be consciously aware of.

• +1
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
I see

But I feel this kind of stuff, especially in one’s formative years affects people in ways they may not even be consciously aware of.
In general yes it is completely harsh for your mental health, especially when the person starts growing up, Abused dog syndrome basically.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
cant fight 4 shit

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
I feel like the best way to neutralize a bully is to use brutal aggression and dirty fighting. They're so low inhib they need to be caught off guard

I feel like the best way to neutralize a bully is to use brutal aggression and dirty fighting. They're so low inhib they need to be caught off guard
With a hammer by the back the next day of school (in minecraft)

With a hammer by the back the next day of school (in minecraft)
I meant in the moment. Chair to the face, hot sauce to the eyes to blind him so you can kick his head repeatedly, etc

I meant in the moment. Chair to the face, hot sauce to the eyes to blind him so you can kick his head repeatedly, etc
Revenge Is a cold served dish

Bunch of low t fags,first guy doesnt do anything and just takes it :lul:

Lmao brutal but at least hey the dude stood up for his friend. Bruv I know I wouldn’t be in a such situation irl but if I was near I would rock the shit from this “bully”
I would stand up for the following:

@FaceandBBC
@cromagnon
@Trilogy
@Jason Voorhees

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: edgewalker2181, Trilogy, FaceandBBC and 1 other person

@FaceandBBC
@cromagnon
@Trilogy
@Jason Voorhees
You'll never catch me standing up for a per capita thug.

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Tyler x Durden
Hopefully he shoots up his school asap and the guy who hit him is the first victim

@FaceandBBC
@cromagnon
@Trilogy
@Jason Voorhees

😐 🤜 @FaceandBBC

Let's see you put your money where your mouth is.

this is why you should always sneak a pocket knife into school

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Okay, give me my reparations check and we'll see.

That was for @klip11

I wanna see that nigga walk the talk. Where he at when you took that fist?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11 and FaceandBBC
Karma will come to collect

ngl the bully looked shook as fuck when the friend came up and walked to him. should have took advantage of that and punched him instead of going for the weakest hold of all time

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Fucking idiot shoulda gang up on bully with friend who stood for him

• +1
Reactions: maarda