BULLY SITUATION RESOLVED!!

Rhinoplastyordie

Rhinoplastyordie

Black friend so not racist
The 'bullying' began in my last lesson on Wednesday.

I travelled home, and raged about it on here in this thread.

Thread 'Bullied for being smart' https://looksmax.org/threads/bullied-for-being-smart.1185579/

For the entire of yesterday (my day off of school) I dwelled on it. I hadnt been mocked like this for ages. Months. And back then it was my looks, now its my academic achievements.

I get why they take the piss. I look like I'm busting my fucking balls on some irrelevant test, treating it like its my university thesis. They don't know that I didn't revise. If I told them they would probably think I was attempting to boast, and show off my mathematical aptitude.

Anyway, I was dissuaded from attacking the main member of the trio by @noodlelover
I now had absolutely no idea what to do.

I arrived. The least involved member of the trio was there. We had a good convo, and he seemed genuine.

Then, the other two arrived.

The head honcho, named Sam, who looks somewhat like this, probably one looks tier below. He wears glasses, and always wears the same gilet.
Screenshot 20241018 125547 TikTok

And his bitch. His name is also Sam strangely. This guy was one of my good friends. He's in my physics class as well. He's always super nice to me in there. We discuss the work, I take the piss out of him for his peanut allergy, but In a friendly manner. He's indian-mexican, wears braces, and has moderate acne. When I first met him, I felt a slight camaraderie with him, having suffered from acne myself in the past.
He looks slightly like this, but more Mexican

He's five foot four or something brutal. I'm 6'1 btw. He also has the sort of voice that makes you want to take a power drill to your eyes.

They stride in. The main guy walks to the end of the hall, ignoring everyone, and looks down at his phone.

Then, his bitch goes
"YES RHINOPLASTYORDIE".

Ukcels will know how brutal this is. This is how you treat autists if you want to bully and mock them.

Then, I look at him, and I mean really look at him.

THIS NIGGA IS TRULY SUBHUMAN!
FUCKING REPULSIVE!

He is the looks level where if I was to wake up in his body tomorrow morning, I would kill myself within 2-3 hours.

I start fucking caging. This nigga just ignores it and waits till I stop. I ask my friend Andreas about the homework specifically, and before he can answer, curry Sam butts in and tells me what it was.

I haven't done it so I tell him this and he goes

"Ahh Rhinoplastyordie....."
I remember noting how fucking grating this niggas voice was.

Sam #1 was nowhere to be seen at this point. The guy who had caused this whole ordeal. Curry Sam took the reigns.

"Rhinoplastyordie, what would you rate your work ethic, on a scale of 1 to 10?"

"I dunno, maybe 7?"

"Jeeez 7, I didn't know you were cold like that"

"Yeah I'm locked in man what can I say"

"Jeeeeeezz Rhinoplastyordie's coldddd" He says, probably expecting a response from his friends, but it goes completely unanswered.

I knew full well what this nigga was doing and I was caging internally.

THIS 5 4 FRAMELET SKINCEL VOICECEL CURRY WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!! AN OGRE DHT MOGGA!

I saw his methods. He said my name in every sentence as I'm a bit of a namecel IRL.

He tried to appeal to his friends to join in at the end as he knew that there's strength in numbers when it comes to mogging someone.

I actually found this pretty interesting.

This guy has grown up, getting facemogged, framemogged and heightmogged everywhere he went.
He probably developed a severe case of little man syndrome, and the facial version. Most ugly niggas become timid and withdrawn, but this guy flipped the fucking deck.
I assume that eventually, he had enough, so he decided to become a bully as he thought that would make him look high T.

In actuality, it was pretty embarrassing to witness. His friends were so embarrassed that they didn't even back him up and join in.

He realises there is strength in numbers when it comes to this sort of thing. But somehow doesn't realise that no-one has ever been mogged with just words.

In this moment, I realised that the only reason they are mogging me is because there are three of them and one of me.

When each of them are alone, they're all friendly towards me. When their buddies turn up is when they realise that they have a chance to mog me and they grab at it. If executed poorly, you will end up embarrassing yourself like this guy did.

Made me realise that even chad can be mogged if he lets himself be seen alone. A group of six incels could make chad go red and brutally mog him if they caught him when he was alone in front of people he wanted to impress. Friendpill is real.

Anyway, we went into class.

Sam #1 springs into action, carrying on from last lesson. Curry Sam tells him about what happened outside and he goes
"That's not very locked in"

Sam #2 says
"Yeah he literally said he was locked in"

I turned around and said
"Yeah cheers Sam mate"

Then, I sealed the deal.

I BRUTALLY mogged Curry Sam in front of leader Sam, who he was sucking up to as he was a year older.

As an ex acne victim, I know the most humiliating shit ever is when somebody shamelessly stares directly at your acne. It makes you feel as if you cannot hide.

So I did exactly that. I stared at that shit and Sam #1 followed my eyeline. I said
"Holy fuck man you might wanna wash your face"
The most brutal of insults for a skincel.

That Curry shut the fuck up immediately. Sam #1 quickly realised how much of a pathetic, greasy little cretin that Curry was and made the realisation that being seen with a subhuman is a huge statusmin.

For the rest of the lesson, they didn't utter a word about me. Even when I was doing shit that they would normally mock me for, they kept shtum as they were no longer a group of three people, they were now just three individuals. Who I all mog.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, normie_joe, oily703 and 7 others
Readed every single particle

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kao and Rhinoplastyordie
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, noodlelover and abuserr007
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Kao

Thread 'Bullied for being smart' https://looksmax.org/threads/bullied-for-being-smart.1185579/

For the entire of yesterday (my day off of school) I dwelled on it. I hadnt been mocked like this for ages. Months. And back then it was my looks, now its my academic achievements.

I get why they take the piss. I look like I'm busting my fucking balls on some irrelevant test, treating it like its my university thesis. They don't know that I didn't revise. If I told them they would probably think I was attempting to boast, and show off my mathematical aptitude.

Anyway, I was dissuaded from attacking the main member of the trio by @noodlelover

I arrived. The least involved member of the trio was there. We had a good convo, and he seemed genuine.

The head honcho, named Sam, who looks somewhat like this, probably one looks tier below. He wears glasses, and always wears the same gilet.
View attachment 3244514

And his bitch. His name is also Sam strangely. This guy was one of my good friends. He's in my physics class as well. He's always super nice to me in there. We discuss the work, I take the piss out of him for his peanut allergy, but In a friendly manner. He's indian-mexican, wears braces, and has moderate acne. When I first met him, I felt a slight camaraderie with him, having suffered from acne myself in the past.
View attachment 3244521
He's five foot four or something brutal. I'm 6'1 btw. He also has the sort of voice that makes you want to take a power drill to your eyes.

They stride in. The main guy walks to the end of the hall, ignoring everyone, and looks down at his phone.

Then, his bitch goes
"YES RHINOPLASTYORDIE".

Ukcels will know how brutal this is. This is how you treat autists if you want to bully and mock them.

FUCKING REPULSIVE!

He is the looks level where if I was to wake up in his body tomorrow morning, I would kill myself within 2-3 hours.

I start fucking caging. This nigga just ignores it and waits till I stop. I ask my friend Andreas about the homework specifically, and before he can answer, curry Sam butts in and tells me what it was.

Sam #1 was nowhere to be seen at this point. The guy who had caused this whole ordeal. Curry Sam took the reigns.

"I dunno, maybe 7?"

"Jeeeeeezz Rhinoplastyordie's coldddd" He says, probably expecting a response from his friends, but it goes completely unanswered.

THIS 5 4 FRAMELET SKINCEL VOICECEL CURRY WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME!! AN OGRE DHT MOGGA!

I saw his methods. He said my name in every sentence as I'm a bit of a namecel IRL.

He tried to appeal to his friends to join in at the end as he knew that there's strength in numbers when it comes to mogging someone.

This guy has grown up, getting facemogged, framemogged and heightmogged everywhere he went.
He probably developed a severe case of little man syndrome, and the facial version. Most ugly niggas become timid and withdrawn, but this guy flipped the fucking deck.
I assume that eventually, he had enough, so he decided to become a bully as he thought that would make him look high T.

In actuality, it was pretty embarrassing to witness. His friends were so embarrassed that they didn't even back him up and join in.

He realises there is strength in numbers when it comes to this sort of thing. But somehow doesn't realise that no-one has ever been mogged with just words.

In this moment, I realised that the only reason they are mogging me is because there are three of them and one of me.

When each of them are alone, they're all friendly towards me. When their buddies turn up is when they realise that they have a chance to mog me and they grab at it. If executed poorly, you will end up embarrassing yourself like this guy did.

Made me realise that even chad can be mogged if he lets himself be seen alone. A group of six incels could make chad go red and brutally mog him if they caught him when he was alone in front of people he wanted to impress. Friendpill is real.

Sam #1 springs into action, carrying on from last lesson. Curry Sam tells him about what happened outside and he goes

Sam #2 says

I turned around and said
"Yeah cheers Sam mate"

Then, I sealed the deal.

I BRUTALLY mogged Curry Sam in front of leader Sam, who he was sucking up to as he was a year older.

As an ex acne victim, I know the most humiliating shit ever is when somebody shamelessly stares directly at your acne. It makes you feel as if you cannot hide.

So I did exactly that. I stared at that shit and Sam #1 followed my eyeline. I said

That Curry shut the fuck up immediately. Sam #1 quickly realised how much of a pathetic, greasy little cretin that Curry was and made the realisation that being seen with a subhuman is a huge statusmin.

For the rest of the lesson, they didn't utter a word about me. Even when I was doing shit that they would normally mock me for, they kept shtum as they were no longer a group of three people, they were now just three individuals. Who I all mog.
Why did I read this whole thing but congrats ig

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kao, oily703, Charisma and 1 other person
Every molecule

As a former acne cell I can tell you he is CRUSHED. You destroyed him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kao and Rhinoplastyordie
Nice job :chad:

Fucking hate jealous subhumans

Growing up is learning to play their game and being good with words, also knowing some dirt on them :feelsyay::smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Kao, Elijah_leo, noodlelover and 1 other person
Nice job :chad:

Fucking hate jealous subhumans

Growing up is learning to play their game and being good with words, also knowing some dirt on them :feelsyay::smonk:
The dirt was on his face for all to see

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
I have solved bullying. I can never be bullied again
Good job.

Now, your challenge is not taking it to far because putting people in their place can start to feel good, and you can start to see it as a fun skill.

If you casually point out some one's flaw when they haven't just done something mean to you, people will think you're just a dick.

I recommend being carful to only talk negatively about some one when they are punking you. And what you did was good, with only one look and comment. Short and Terse, pointing out their biggest physical flaw is all you want to do. Anymore and it makes you look try hard. So good job with this.

To respond to more subtle attempts like earlier in your story, you did good, you don't want to verbally destroy them. But just thinking about how much of a looser they are is enough, and your vibe will be all the response they need, while your verbal's could be addressing the situation or whatever.

Humans are like a "Skinner Box", reward good behavior, punish bad behavior always. Some people will talk about "intermittent reward theory" but that's only if you're in a relationship with some one for a long time. In the beginning, or when you just know some one casually you want to make it clear what behavior get's a response that will make them happy (joke, empathy, focus), and what behavior will cause them pain (Hit to their ego and self worth).

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Rhinoplastyordie
Good job.

Now, your challenge is not taking it to far because putting people in their place can start to feel good, and you can start to see it as a fun skill.

If you casually point out some one's flaw when they haven't just done something mean to you, people will think you're just a dick.

I recommend being carful to only talk negatively about some one when they are punking you. And what you did was good, with only one look and comment. Short and Terse, pointing out their biggest physical flaw is all you want to do. Anymore and it makes you look try hard. So good job with this.

To respond to more subtle attempts like earlier in your story, you did good, you don't want to verbally destroy them. But just thinking about how much of a looser they are is enough, and your vibe will be all the response they need, while your verbal's could be addressing the situation or whatever.

Humans are like a "Skinner Box", reward good behavior, punish bad behavior always. Some people will talk about "intermittent reward theory" but that's only if you're in a relationship with some one for a long time. In the beginning, or when you just know some one casually you want to make it clear what behavior get's a response that will make them happy (joke, empathy, focus), and what behavior will cause them pain (Hit to their ego and self worth).
imo becoming a bit of bully is never bad

Whenever I find myself in a new group of people I like to throw in some snarky comments, first to the victim of the group and then finally the leader

Lets them know that you can not be fucked with and you harvest respect this way, of course, too much of anything is never good

I throw in at least 1-2 medium-heavy bullying comments per hour spent hanging out with people and I think it’s optimal

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
wowy

• Love it
Good job.

I have felt what he felt today hundreds of times.

I recognise it all too well. Somebody once said that I washed my face with molten rock in front of the entire class.

I would not wish it on anyone really, but this guy deserved it. He deserved to feel like a timid, quivering little dog. I did exactly what I needed to do to stop him from viewing me as an easy target. No more, no less. I don't feel good when I put people down, so I only do it when I have a good reason to.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
imo becoming a bit of bully is never bad

Whenever I find myself in a new group of people I like to throw in some snarky comments, first to the victim of the group and then finally the leader

Lets them know that you can not be fucked with and you harvest respect this way, of course, too much of anything is never good

I throw in at least 1-2 medium-heavy bullying comments per hour spent hanging out with people and I think it’s optimal
I don't hang out with people like that, but to each their own.

I see it as insecure people trying to tear each other down, and it's usually very toxic people with lots of self control problems. Even if it's "Joking". Like people who act like that are usually fat or have acne.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Rhinoplastyordie

View attachment 3244514

View attachment 3244521

Then, his bitch goes
"YES RHINOPLASTYORDIE".

FUCKING REPULSIVE!

"I dunno, maybe 7?"

Sam #2 says

I turned around and said
"Yeah cheers Sam mate"

Then, I sealed the deal.

dnrd

Stuff like this is why women don't want to Procreate with you unless you give them money.

Maybe if you read my thread then girls would want to make sweet love to you, instead of faking moans and praying that you spunk.

"Holy fuck this guy stinks. His dick is tiny and he has so much smegma. I don't charge enough for this. Where did it all go so wrong? I could have been an influencer, or a barmaid. How did I end up here? Fucking a foul subhuman?"

Stuff like this is why women don't want to Procreate with you unless you give them money.

Maybe if you read my thread then girls would want to make sweet love to you, instead of faking moans and praying that you spunk.

"Holy fuck this guy stinks. His dick is tiny and he has so much smegma. I don't charge enough for this. Where did it all go so wrong? I could have been an influencer, or a barmaid. How did I end up here? Fucking a foul subhuman?"
sorry but only non NT autists get bullied

even if you’re LTN you shouldn’t get bullied you make yourself a target

• +1
sorry but only non NT autists get bullied

even if you’re LTN you shouldn’t get bullied you make yourself a target
When I'm around my friends I don't get bullied.

Just so happens that I'm alone in this class with no friends

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
what did u get on the maths challenge

• +1
and these guys bullied you for being smart basically
Bullied isn't the right word tbh

They were just mocking it a bit, saying I was 'locked in"

• +1
Reactions: verlooksen
Bullied isn't the right word tbh

They were just mocking it a bit, saying I was 'locked in"
shouldve scrapped at mcdonalds or something
better way to deal with it

• +1
I have never read a post this long and enjoyed it.:love:

Your next mission Is to mog that jealous curry subhuman and put him in his place.(y)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Rhinoplastyordie

View attachment 3244514

View attachment 3244521

Then, his bitch goes
"YES RHINOPLASTYORDIE".

FUCKING REPULSIVE!

"I dunno, maybe 7?"

Sam #2 says

I turned around and said
"Yeah cheers Sam mate"

Then, I sealed the deal.

This sounds very based. But I'm a bit lost why did his girl say your name in the first place here?

The "Yes rhinoplast" part

• +1
This sounds very based. But I'm a bit lost why did his girl say your name in the first place here?

The "Yes rhinoplast" part
I'm substituting my username for my actual name.

My names pretty rare in the UK so somebody could probably find me with one Google search

I'm substituting my username for my actual name.

My names pretty rare in the UK so somebody could probably find me with one Google search
Nigga I know that

I mean why did your name come up from his girl's mouth at all. They were just talking about you?

• +1
Nigga I know that

I mean why did your name come up from his girl's mouth at all. They were just talking about you?
When did I mention his girl?

I referred to the subhuman curry as 'his bitch' meaning the main guys bitch

There was no girl there to see it luckily.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@Rhinoplastyordie you

Last edited:
If you do end up fighting you better win I know it's water but I seen a dude in my college lose to this high t truecel sandnigger and got bullied so hard

• JFL
I don't hang out with people like that, but to each their own.

I see it as insecure people trying to tear each other down, and it's usually very toxic people with lots of self control problems. Even if it's "Joking". Like people who act like that are usually fat or have acne.
I hang mostly with tall HTNs, gymbros and niggers

I look at it as swimming with sharks, it is quite necessary for me to make a couple of bullying drops in order to stay on top in the group

The drops don’t have to be hard but they need to be funny/witty and lighthearted, just spicy enough to not become an abused dog of the group

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I hang mostly with tall HTNs, gymbros and niggers

I look at it as swimming with sharks, it is quite necessary for me to make a couple of bullying drops in order to stay on top in the group

The drops don’t have to be hard but they need to be funny/witty and lighthearted, just spicy enough to not become an abused dog of the group
That makes sense for hanging out with that crowd, I'd just rather not hang out with them. They tend to be low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Dnrd Nigga

Just fight ur bullies like i had to and whoop their ass

• JFL
Dnrd Nigga

Just fight ur bullies like i had to and whoop their ass
I bet you're black. If not black, low iq.

Resorting to violence is an ogre-like, animalistic, unevolved thought process.

I transcend that sort of thing.

These niggas are 80 iq subhumans. I am not risking getting in trouble, or going to juvie just to impress my class of 6 people. I can get them to stop fucking with me by using words.

These niggas are 80 iq subhumans. I am not risking getting in trouble, or going to juvie just to impress my class of 6 people. I can get them to stop fucking with me by using words.
Nigga i hope your not a troll either ur exhbiting jeffrey behaviour
Hamza 3419561346

I did the mensa iq test at 12 i got 132iq and im white

If ur getting coerced to fight other people intrinsically u gotta stand up for yourself

• +1

Words is cuck behaviour nigga

• +1
Nigga i hope your not a troll either ur exhbiting jeffrey behaviour
View attachment 3245301

I did the mensa iq test at 12 i got 132iq and im white

If ur getting coerced to fight other people intrinsically u gotta stand up for yourself
This was not a situation where fighting would solve anything. It would just make me look like a fucking autistic nigga with anger issues. I solved it without fighting him anyway so this is all irrelevant.

Btw I'm as far from a Jeffrey as you can get. Watched hamza at age 12. I am adonis lite currently, and I plan on ascending to adonis by reading some self improvement books

• +1
Reactions: rory4579