BULLYING = HIGH T

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Bullying someone and making him look weak, pathetic and soft is one of the most dominant things you can do as a man.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, SikKunt, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
High T but low IQ

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, asiannickghur, gergelyseregdi and 9 others
What if im too small to bully

ngl it depends in the way you do it, women bully each other too

THE BEST COPE IS TO BULLY BULLIES. SO MUCH FUN BRUTALLY HUMILIATING A BULLY IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. IT'S BETTER THAN HAVING SEX

• +1
Reactions: Hades, asiannickghur, Pillarman and 7 others

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, toolateforme, turkproducer and 1 other person

If you are being bullied don't give up. Play this song to your bullies. Let them hear the pain they have caused you.

And to the bullies. Why don't you pick on someone your own size? Yeah I am talking to you bully. Go pick on someone your own size you weak bitch. I hope your whole family dies.

There is no excuse for your bullying. I don't care if you were bullied before. That is not an excuse to go and bully someone else. Why would you want to hurt others if you know what its like to be hurt yourself?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Justttt, asiannickghur, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 5 others
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I ALREADY FUCKING SAID YOU WERE RIGHT WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT
i remember these kind of details forever :forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It is over.

Why didn't you talk to me like you promised man? Why are you doing this to yourself? Imagine how your mom felt if she saw you hanging in your room with a note next to you. There's people that care about you and love you no matter what, we're just foreign people on the internet you'll never meet. I hope you recover and get the support you need. Get off this forum please.

Reminder to anyone here harassing/bullying alot, this is how you impact some people here. Think twice before you type something you know can severely hurt others.

sorry I had to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
too bad I have low t mindset and body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
High T but it paints a massive target on your back. If you like pushing people to mental illness, go for it

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 685
I hope bullies and anybody who supports bullying get flayed alive

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Ritalincel

Bullying someone and making him look weak, pathetic and soft is one of the most dominant things you can do as a man.

I mean Ive done it been there done that and I'm a bit grown so I only bully people that think they can fuck with my friends

I went on reddit and msged a bunch of Low T faggots on shortcels and trolled them. Not one of them fought back and even accepted the insults and admitted to being Low T and everything else I called them.

There's this one fag there that keeps spamming that liking women under 21 is pedophilia cause women are more likely to have miscarriages before 21, which he found in an indian study. He says that liking any woman under 21 is pedophilia and they're fags. If anyone mentions they like a girl that's under 21, he says pedophilia and "get out you ITfag". I really hate him. It's obvious he's a real faggot who is coping and should rope right now. I started calling him names and he got really mad and reported me and I got banned lmao. I hate reddit fags so much, they're an embarrassment and shouldn't be ruining the reputation of real blackpilled guys like ourselves. They're so fun to troll, it's like bullying useless children.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot