Bullying is good and natural

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Platinum
Being a bully is actually good. If you get bullied its your own fault. You deserve it.

Adults try to portray it like being the bully is bad and being the victim is neutral, but we all know everyone would rather be a bully then the victim.

Being bullied helps people find their place in society, they get put in their assigned place.

And another common cope is that the bully ends up less successful then the ugly nerd he bullied.

In reality the bully, full of social energy, will make many connections in his life, while the ugly nerd will be some back end IT developer if he gets lucky.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, descension, Nick.Harte and 4 others
And what about victims who shoot their classmates after being fed up?

Is that natural too?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, slavicpsycho, emo and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: spark
Being a bully is actually good. If you get bullied its your own fault. You deserve it.

Adults try to portray it like being the bully is bad and being the victim is neutral, but we all know everyone would rather be a bully then the victim.

Being bullied helps people find their place in society, they get put in their assigned place.

And another common cope is that the bully ends up less successful then the ugly nerd he bullied.

In reality the bully, full of social energy, will make many connections in his life, while the ugly nerd will be some back end IT developer if he gets lucky.
Bullying is good

Its childish

I’m sure it’s very helpful to make fun of someone’s looks which they can’t control

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman and Darkeningstar
Your logic doesn’t make sense

I’m sure it’s very helpful to make fun of someone’s looks which they can’t control
nature is brutal and has no room for sentimentality. in an ideal world, people whose looks are beyond salvaging with any kind of looksmaxing or surgery will need to be bullied into suicide. we don't like it because we have evolved in an environment of liberalism, degeneracy, compromise, and hyper empathy, but that is what it takes to maintain a properly functioning society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Manletmachine, maarda and 1 other person
Correct. That’s why I bully you all the time. You deserve it.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and Manletmachine
Why does it matter if you can control something?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I Always make fun of peoples irl names, my Name ist "Chad God", so they can't Bully me back, while i Attack the Schwulinski's and Schaffartzik's

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung
Why does it matter if you can control something?
it’s like making fun of someone for growing up poor. There’s no point in insulting someone except to make someone feel bad cos you are insecure

I used to get bullied for being slim

Because of that I became fit that's good

Now I get bullied for being fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Darkeningstar and Beastimmung
it depends on the nature

white brah that get bully end up being those wierdo that will do wierd things

ethnics are used to bantering with each other so it makes them more masculine

Now I get bullied for being fit
Thats not even real bullying, thats just insecurity and maybe banter.

And if you are secure in yourself it wouldn't bother you anyway, but bully vicitms are usually losers who start crying and sperging out, thats why they continue to get bullied.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
it’s like making fun of someone for growing up poor. There’s no point in insulting someone except to make someone feel bad cos you are insecure
it functions as a filter. the man with strong genetics will be motivated to become rich or at least less poor and more able and willing to reproduce. the one with weak genetics will become a demoralized incel n337 who will never reproduce :feelshah:

• +1
the ideal of the benevolent chad who goes around acting all nice and lifting people up is a myth, a marxist psyop. the biological reality, as it is in the rest of the animal kingdom, and even down to the microscopic level, is that the strong kill the weak

• +1
There’s no point in insulting someone except to make someone feel bad cos you are insecure
I mean thats one factor, but you can't deny its just fun to bully some people.

And the ones where its fun are always the extreme bully victims, the ones who don't know how to behave, throwing tantrumps, raging, crying.

If there was no reaction it would eventually stop.

the ideal of the benevolent chad who goes around acting all nice and lifting people up is a myth, a marxist psyop. the biological reality, as it is in the rest of the animal kingdom, and even down to the microscopic level, is that the strong kill the weak
Cap. The king alpha chimp doesn’t give af cos he has all the females. It’s the other normie chimps who are trying to compete and bully other chimps and climb status

Cap. The king alpha chimp doesn’t give af cos he has all the females. It’s the other normie chimps who are trying to compete and bully other chimps and climb status
Yeah, the normies desperatly try to be on the popular side, not ending up on the loser side, while Chad sits comfortably on the top of the hierachy.

That doesn't mean that he doesn't indulge in bullying though, if there is a bullying victim he won't go up to him after school "its okay bro, the other people are mean" like the movies lmao, if the bully victim has some derougatery nickname the top of the hierachy will also use that nick name and bully him.

Bullying your bully is far better

Bullying your bully is far better
Yeah, if you get bullied you should either ignore it (hard, lets be real, no one would be unaffected by constant insult, no matter how stoic you are). or fighting back.

Yeah, the normies desperatly try to be on the popular side, not ending up on the loser side, while Chad sits comfortably on the top of the hierachy.

That doesn't mean that he doesn't indulge in bullying though, if there is a bullying victim he won't go up to him after school "its okay bro, the other people are mean" like the movies lmao, if the bully victim has some derougatery nickname the top of the hierachy will also use that nick name and bully him.
Yeah but generally Chad doesn’t bully cos he has no incentive cos as you said he is at the top.

nature is brutal and has no room for sentimentality. in an ideal world, people whose looks are beyond salvaging with any kind of looksmaxing or surgery will need to be bullied into suicide. we don't like it because we have evolved in an environment of liberalism, degeneracy, compromise, and hyper empathy, but that is what it takes to maintain a properly functioning society.
Legit. Holocaust all ugly people