Bullying is murder

S

standardcel

Kraken
When someone gets bullied he gets isolated. Only in prison you will find people isolating someone. People who got a death sentence. This way your stealing someone’s life span. Bullying victims have neither friends nor girlfriends all they get is abuse and isolation

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, watah, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 7 others
real

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Darkeningstar
Yes I think .org is the appropriate place

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, wsada, rael and 1 other person
When someone gets bullied he gets isolated. Only in prison you will find people isolating someone. People who got a death sentence. This way your stealing someone’s life span. Bullying victims have neither friends nor girlfriends all they get is abuse and isolation
cuck behaviour if you dont stand out to your bullies, be a man and deal with problems

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and halloweed
cuck behaviour if you dont stand out to your bullies, be a man and deal with problems
retarded take
Just fight your bullies and win bro!!! Bullies don't pick people who they can physically beat. Its always a 1v1. Just let them get you in trouble with the law and destroy your life bro!!! No chance they have a weapon either!

Because we all know when you fight and defeat your bullies, it also means they will never do something horrific to you in the future, like rape and kill your kids or torture you. No chance an aggressive sadistic sociopath would do that after you humiliate them to the maximum.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and alurmo
that is the ultimate goal of bullying. bullying is at its most merciful when the subject kills himself

• +1
Reactions: watah, Nick.Harte and standardcel
tell that to a 4 year old kid that's getting bullied and cries everyday bc of it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: watah and 14vic
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, halloweed and alurmo
I’ve only seen autists and nerds get bullied

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
retarded take
Just fight your bullies and win bro!!! Bullies don't pick people who they can physically beat. Its always a 1v1. Just let them get you in trouble with the law and destroy your life bro!!! No chance they have a weapon either!

Because we all know when you fight and defeat your bullies, it also means they will never do something horrific to you in the future, like rape and kill your kids or torture you. No chance an aggressive sadistic sociopath would do that after you humiliate them to the maximum.
yeah maybe the first part is real but not rape and kill your kids, that maybe is 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Henry Rollins and halloweed
yeah maybe the first part is real but not rape and kill your kids, that maybe is 0.1%
Yeah I was about to say that was a bit hyperbolic but the guy might get angry

• +1
retarded take

most bullies arent sociopaths, theyre kids that are testing social boundaries

ive never seen a situation turn to the worse if the victim stands up to his bullies

youre just a little bitch tbh

• +1
Reactions: k99, Nick.Harte and 14vic
Yeah I was about to say that was a bit hyperbolic but the guy might get angry
as a bullied person before, the best you can do is stand out and take the guts to fight back. Yeah you will get punched and all that but that is better than getting bullied.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and halloweed
as a bullied person before, the best you can do is stand out and take the guts to fight back. Yeah you will get punched and all that but that is better than getting bullied.
100%, did the bullies stop straight after?

• +1
100%, did the bullies stop straight after?
well, it took months but they later took the typical "friend position" acting like nothing ever happened, i denied being friendly with them.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and halloweed
well, it took months but they later took the typical "friend position" acting like nothing ever happened, i denied being friendly with them.
Props to you for standing up to them

• Love it
Props to you for standing up to them
it took months to have the balls but my advice to the people who is bullied is to stand out and make yourself to be respected. Honestly im not a muscular guy, but learning psychology and also knowing self-defense is a must on these situations.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
it took months to have the balls but my advice to the people who is bullied is to stand out and make yourself to be respected. Honestly im not a muscular guy, but learning psychology and also knowing self-defense is a must on these situations.
Yeah again mirin the courage to stand up to them, you’re in a better place now?

• Love it
Details context ? :soy:

most bullies arent sociopaths, theyre kids that are testing social boundaries

ive never seen a situation turn to the worse if the victim stands up to his bullies

youre just a little bitch tbh
until a kid hits puberty and puts on significant muscle at age 14+, kids basically don't have knockout potential your not ending your bully but you are provoking him to unforseen levels. Also without muscle, height and wingspan matters even more

bullies are usually larger and often with at least 1 associate whether or not they actively bully or are just around to jump in the fight to fuck you up

Like I said, even if you do win you are still gonna have to somehow dodge the law, and that bully can still jump you or take your life whenever they want amongst many, many things they could do

Also if your an incel getting bullied for your incel physical traits, name, autism its not like your life stops being horrible incel life if you win

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
they later took the typical "friend position" acting like nothing ever happened
Same shit happened to me lol and these people are predictable as fuck

• +1
Details context ? :soy:
i was bullied a year ago because im half slavic in spain and my last name is quite funny, so a bunch of guys started picking on me, and also they always were calling me nicknames like potato, or something like that (because in Belarus potato is the most produced food) and stuff like that. Things began to escalate when they started making fun of my mom or maybe little kicks at my legs and all that stuff. Months on this, one day i decided that fuck those bullies and i aproached one of them while he was at the bathroom alone. Yeah, i admit that i was really scared saying something, but i was learned like 2 months ago some self defense techniques, and i made the move, and punched him. That week was horrendous, because 4 of them were always making group to wait me at the exit of the hs and fight, but i also called a friend of mine and somehow managed to make myself respect. Situation ended with forgiveness from them, which i didn't accepted and them asking me to hang out and acting like im the "cool guy"

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
i was bullied a year ago because im half slavic in spain and my last name is quite funny, so a bunch of guys started picking on me, and also they always were calling me nicknames like potato, or something like that (because in Belarus potato is the most produced food) and stuff like that. Things began to escalate when they started making fun of my mom or maybe little kicks at my legs and all that stuff. Months on this, one day i decided that fuck those bullies and i aproached one of them while he was at the bathroom alone. Yeah, i admit that i was really scared saying something, but i was learned like 2 months ago some self defense techniques, and i made the move, and punched him. That week was horrendous, because 4 of them were always making group to wait me at the exit of the hs and fight, but i also called a friend of mine and somehow managed to make myself respect. Situation ended with forgiveness from them, which i didn't accepted and them asking me to hang out and acting like im the "cool guy"
Well dealt with tbh :ogre::ogre::ogre:.

This would of not ever happened with 2+ fwhr, coin slit eyes, low set eyebrows, 6’3+, barrel ribcage, wide shoulder. Brutal dimorphism pill but….

But you gotta do what you gotta do, hats off saar.

• +1
Well dealt with tbh :ogre::ogre::ogre:.

This would of not ever happened with 2+ fwhr, coin slit eyes, low set eyebrows, 6’3+, barrel ribcage, wide shoulder. Brutal dimorphism pill but….

But you gotta do what you gotta do, hats off saar.
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
until a kid hits puberty and puts on significant muscle at age 14+, kids basically don't have knockout potential your not ending your bully but you are provoking him to unforseen levels. Also without muscle, height and wingspan matters even more

bullies are usually larger and often with at least 1 associate whether or not they actively bully or are just around to jump in the fight to fuck you up

Like I said, even if you do win you are still gonna have to somehow dodge the law, and that bully can still jump you or take your life whenever they want amongst many, many things they could do

Also if your an incel getting bullied for your incel physical traits, name, autism its not like your life stops being horrible incel life if you win
This is why high dimorphism is very good

With a face like of those two at the far left you will never have the cucked experience of having shit given to you and having to stand up for yourself….. Crazy cortisol and stress is caused, “should I fight back” , “do I…..” ,AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUARRK.

Its over when you have to stand up for yourself.

IMG 2770

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic and actual9cmjawslayer
I got "bullied" by a 5'7 black kid who pretty muscular. I was 6'4 221 lbs 15% bf at the time even tho I was blasting steroids, and it was obvious to my peers because I got accused of using them many times, but I still got bullied by this thug manlet.

thats why i genuinely believe its justifiable to kill your bullies