Bullying = Jestermaxxing, a ltn trait

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
real bullying is not a think jfl, you would obviously go to jail

“Bullying” today is a type of jestermaxxing

every “bully” ive seen is a socially inhibited cuck who shits on people on or directly below their social and looks level, for being lgbt, autism, ect.

Basically they’re shitting on them and to an extent on themselves for low status/looks/non nt. But for “being a fag” or smth because otherwise they’re the same level and have no right to talk about them.

They are near invisible socially, no one has strong feeling about them, so they go up to people and insult others for reactions. This is pretty far from being friends with the person, they just tolerate annoying kid and sometime get gossips.

EXAMPLE: anti trans

transphobia: most men would shit on transgenders for a conversation

it’s hard to tell how much of this is for being trans, how much for being ugly loser

good portion of men would fuck a hot trans

how hot the hot trans would have to be is a more interesting topic of discussion tbh

This LTN jestermaxx bully come up to me and my dad in social function to show a creep shot he took of this autistic orphan abandoned by parents that became a trans.

I am stone faced but my dad make a visable disgusted look. This kid was ltn on level of the jestermaxxer, autism before and had no friends, everyone avoid him. But now everyone is even more uncomfortable and avoid him more in class.

The jestermaxxer then has a shit eating face as if waiting for validation and when we dont say anything he go away.

He do this every time I meet him, I’ve never ever initiated conversation

Bullies assert dominance over weaklings whilst boasting their power and influence to girls. The autistic kid deserves it for being trans

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 25566, Pikabro and 4 others
Bullies assert dominance over weaklings whilst boasting their power and influence to girls. The autistic kid deserves it for being trans
If there was a hot model I would bully some guy that looks like mrsamentertainment for dopamine

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Lgbt and autistics are never even bullied lol wtf

But generally yeah growing up it was always the low mid status but low inhib people that bullied. Middle and higher status generally did not bully

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 31457
real bullying is not a think jfl, you would obviously go to jail

“Bullying” today is a type of jestermaxxing

every “bully” ive seen is a socially inhibited cuck who shits on people on or directly below their social and looks level, for being lgbt, autism, ect.

Basically they’re shitting on them and to an extent on themselves for low status/looks/non nt. But for “being a fag” or smth because otherwise they’re the same level and have no right to talk about them.

They are near invisible socially, no one has strong feeling about them, so they go up to people and insult others for reactions. This is pretty far from being friends with the person, they just tolerate annoying kid and sometime get gossips.

EXAMPLE: anti trans

transphobia: most men would shit on transgenders for a conversation

it’s hard to tell how much of this is for being trans, how much for being ugly loser

good portion of men would fuck a hot trans

how hot the hot trans would have to be is a more interesting topic of discussion tbh

This LTN jestermaxx bully come up to me and my dad in social function to show a creep shot he took of this autistic orphan abandoned by parents that became a trans.

I am stone faced but my dad make a visable disgusted look. This kid was ltn on level of the jestermaxxer, autism before and had no friends, everyone avoid him. But now everyone is even more uncomfortable and avoid him more in class.

The jestermaxxer then has a shit eating face as if waiting for validation and when we dont say anything he go away.

He do this every time I meet him, I’ve never ever initiated conversation
Kill urself transfag

Nate jacobs is a bully, that doesn’t stop millions of girls loving his character and making fan edits of him. Why does he get all the bitches in the show too? He is the most unlikable person. Being a Chadlite + bully is high t as fuck

Nate jacobs is a bully, that doesn’t stop millions of girls loving his character and making fan edits of him. Why does he get all the bitches in the show too? He is the most unlikable person. Being a Chadlite + bully is high t as fuck
mate.....its a tv show

Bullying is an L move, no one likes bullies.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro