Bumble is going down the drain...

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Master
I've been on OLD for years but every year, my results from it seem to be getting worst and worst... (I pay for premium as well!)

Of all the OLD apps, Bumble seemed like the golden goose.

This was because Bumble integrated well with our RP understanding at one point. What do I mean by this?

Most girls on swipe apps are only just looking for their own 1% man but enjoying endless attention from 99% of men.

When girls have so many options, it's very hard to gauge their interest level, especially when most swipe apps put the burden on us to initiate and sustain the conversation. You almost start at a lower ground in trying to gauge the IL from girls to find the ones that are worthy.

Bumble was different. Bumble put the burden on the girls to send the first message in the conversation, and this really helped us (men) with weeding out who truly had IL and those who were just looking for attention.

Guess what? This has changed. Bumble has recently introduced a feature where girls don't have to start the conversation.

Suddenly, Bumble is no different from Tinder, CMB or Hinge.

Since this feature, my results from Bumble has really taken a nose dive. The flakey and pointless matches have gone up.

Are there any of you now who are still killing it on OLD?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and iloveboobs