bumble results

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
Are these good results ?
My oneitis is on here i came across her account jfl . But judging by this can i hit 99+ on tinder ? Im eager to make a new account on that as well

IMG 9059

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, normie_joe, TechnoBoss and 7 others

Retired

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, watah, Chadeep and 4 others
Show us the photo's you used or we can't judge

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, edodalic29 and LuckyBeast
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TechnoBoss and PlayersGetPlayed
Are these good results ?
My oneitis is on here i came across her account jfl . But judging by this can i hit 99+ on tinder ? Im eager to make a new account on that as well

View attachment 3181635
BUmble shows your profile to a ton of low elo accounts that will swipe right on you to tempt you to pay, it really means nothing

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
BUmble shows your profile to a ton of low elo accounts that will swipe right on you to tempt you to pay, it really means nothing
My friend made one with me and got like 20 likes

No need for ratings , ima start swiping and see what my smv is depending on matches , response , etc
To be clear you did it without any boosts or paid subscriptions right?

And do you live in a city?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and illusivespirits
The fuckin mogger himself
are you on old or any other app rn? or do u slay irl
Most org users here are HTN and a handful Chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and edodalic29
Yeah & yes im a UScel
Was gonna guess the UK or US. And especially you being in a city is easier time on dating apps if you are above average looks threshold

• +1
Was gonna guess the UK or US. And especially you being in a city is easier time on dating apps if you are above average looks threshold
I get ghosted by mtb tho :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, TechnoBoss and illusivespirits
I get ghosted by mtb tho :feelsrope:
Things you can gamble with on dating apps

- foids there for self validation (flaking,ghosting)
- used up moms with 2 kids
- hookups
- 1% chance of finding LRT

Bumble is dead af where I live, I can rack up 99+ first time on tinder but on bumble I’m lucky to get 4 likes

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, edodalic29 and sportsmogger
  • +1
Good results. How long did it take to get these results?

You will probably slay on Tinder.

Same tbqh.
maybe 2-3 days tbh
Last time i made a tinder i only got 30 likes , tinder is fucked for me . I also get the most resistance from women on that app more than any others , including hinge , bumble etc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
maybe 2-3 days tbh
Last time i made a tinder i only got 30 likes , tinder is fucked for me . I also get the most resistance from women on that app more than any others , including hinge , bumble etc
Mogs me. I never got shit on Tinder I got like 10 likes the first day and deleted the app because the women were so low quality and it was just shit. I do get great results on OkCupid and Hinge. Bumble I get okay results on. Have you tried OkC?

To be honest, my pictures are dogshit. I do way better in person than I do on the apps.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, tombradylover and edodalic29
Mogs me. I never got shit on Tinder I got like 10 likes the first day and deleted the app because the women were so low quality and it was just shit. I do get great results on OkCupid and Hinge. Bumble I get okay results on. Have you tried OkC?

To be honest, my pictures are dogshit. I do way better in person than I do on the apps.
I havent tried okc is it worth it ? I also found out about facebook dating jfl , there are women in their early 20s on there

• JFL
I havent tried okc is it worth it ? I also found out about facebook dating jfl , there are women in their early 20s on there
Holy shit facebook dating lol are the women on there okay looking or fatties that live in trailer parks?

Yeah give OKC a try it's actually pretty good tbqh. I've met up with tons of women off there way more than I have off other apps.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, edodalic29 and Xangsane
Holy shit facebook dating lol are the women on there okay looking or fatties that live in trailer parks?

Yeah give OKC a try it's actually pretty good tbqh. I've met up with tons of women off there way more than I have off other apps.
Some are good looking but i will go ahead try okc 👍

• +1
Are these good results ?

View attachment 3181635

The quality of women > match count.

10 of these

Is more worthy than 99 of these

Hidden16

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Latinolooksmaxxer

pulling from facebook was legit af, pulled 2 hawt htbs from a fb normie meme group and a couple mtbs too

but ofc these htbs didnt just randomly liked me, i had some halos to them - went to the same highschool of one of them and also was in the #1 law school of the country and that foid was in law school as well, and was in the same uni as the other one (the other was in med school)

but that was pre pandemic, dunno how its nowadays probably shit

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and TechnoBoss