Bumble’s new feature is about to blackpill SO MANY normies

D

Deleted member 23611

Iron
So I was in the middle of making a chadfish Bumble account when I saw this new feature Bumble is experimenting with.
Take a good look at this photo:

IMG 0788

JFL!!! Are you reading this?? :lul: During these events, you get to chat with people for 3 minutes BEFORE seeing their photos. Then after 3 minutes, the pictures are revealed, and you decide to swipe left or right.

Can you imagine what is going through the heads of so many normies right now? :lul::lul:

“WOW, this is a great idea! Finally I get to showcase my INCREDIBLE personality before a woman judges me off of my photos! I’ve been watching so many alpha male YouTube videos, so I know how to talk to women. Thank you Bumble for giving us guys a chance to show off our game and get the ladies! Once she gets a taste of my personality, there’s no way she’ll swipe right!”

And let’s just say this guy actually DOES hit things off pretty well with a girl while chatting.

Then he’ll think, “YES -- We’re vibing so much. She’s laughing at everything! She’s even throwing flirty comments at me! I’ve got this chick locked down!”

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Then….she gets shown his pictures…

SWIPE LEFT.

Food Reaction GIF

Then comes the raging and coping:

“But... muh muh muh game…”

“But… muh muh muh pickup lines…”

“But… muh muh muh being a feminist ally when she brings up politics…”

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

JFL AT ALL THESE DUDES THAT ACTUALLY THINK CHATTING FIRST BEFORE A GIRL SEES YOUR FACE WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER. :lul::lul::lul:

When in reality, the ONLY thing that matters is….

YOUR FACE.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Can you imagine these copers’ reactions when they think the chat is going well – only for the girl to reject them immediately as soon as she sees their face?? :lul:

I swear it’s like Bumble is literally trying to blackpill normie idiots so that they’re forced to looksmax and take better photos.

Mark my words, countless more normies will be blackpilled in 2023. I might even make a thread about it. 2023 will be the year of the blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, makeme183, bwrauycnee and 15 others
Tf, I thought I was reading a @disillusioned thread.

this is great really, will end the personality copers and blackpill deniers

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
bumble will not put out feature that dont benefit female, it probably will stay as temp experiment or became side feature hidden in setting

I used to talk to foids through the anonymous location based app yikyak
Once you're talking to someone on a post and establish they're a foid you just have to extend the convo acting like you're interested in what they have to say then ask if they are down to talk more and want to add your snap
Then you both do a face reveal over snap
The fact that there is investment before they see your face means they see you as someone more familiar than if they had just seen you pop up on tinder amongst a sea of the 200 profiles she swiped on that day

This feature is unironically a godsend for above average guys who are subChadlite (AASCL)
AASCL guys can meet and fuck girls from tinder but obviously nowhere near the level that objectively attractive Chads+Chadlites can
Once you actually get the foot in the door with the "banter" text conversation, the foid will probably be somewhat pleased when an AASCL guy is revealed to her, because she will become aware of just how common subhumans are and just how rare objectively GL men are which she didn't fully realize while swiping normally because the ELO system frontloads all the Chads in her swipe stack

This is based on the assumption that average ELO guys can actually chat to average ELO girls proportionately in this new game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28864, aBetterMii and RichardSpencel
They have this in tinder and it’s literally 100 guys to 1 girl.not too surprising as old is in general

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and aBetterMii
bumble is cruel and blackpilled, they know looks is the only thing that matters. they did this to lure in all the numales and soylents and get them to sign up for a bunch of services

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
So I was in the middle of making a chadfish Bumble account when I saw this new feature Bumble is experimenting with.
Take a good look at this photo:

View attachment 1985997

JFL!!! Are you reading this?? :lul: During these events, you get to chat with people for 3 minutes BEFORE seeing their photos. Then after 3 minutes, the pictures are revealed, and you decide to swipe left or right.

Can you imagine what is going through the heads of so many normies right now? :lul::lul:

“WOW, this is a great idea! Finally I get to showcase my INCREDIBLE personality before a woman judges me off of my photos! I’ve been watching so many alpha male YouTube videos, so I know how to talk to women. Thank you Bumble for giving us guys a chance to show off our game and get the ladies! Once she gets a taste of my personality, there’s no way she’ll swipe right!”

And let’s just say this guy actually DOES hit things off pretty well with a girl while chatting.

Then he’ll think, “YES -- We’re vibing so much. She’s laughing at everything! She’s even throwing flirty comments at me! I’ve got this chick locked down!”

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Then….she gets shown his pictures…

SWIPE LEFT.

Food Reaction GIF

Then comes the raging and coping:

“But... muh muh muh game…”

“But… muh muh muh pickup lines…”

“But… muh muh muh being a feminist ally when she brings up politics…”

Angry Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX

JFL AT ALL THESE DUDES THAT ACTUALLY THINK CHATTING FIRST BEFORE A GIRL SEES YOUR FACE WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER. :lul::lul::lul:

When in reality, the ONLY thing that matters is….

YOUR FACE.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Can you imagine these copers’ reactions when they think the chat is going well – only for the girl to reject them immediately as soon as she sees their face?? :lul:

I swear it’s like Bumble is literally trying to blackpill normie idiots so that they’re forced to looksmax and take better photos.

Mark my words, countless more normies will be blackpilled in 2023. I might even make a thread about it. 2023 will be the year of the blackpill.
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

*Brian puts on a deep voice and begins talking to Stacy*
B: "Hey Stacy"
S: "Oh, heyyy!
S: "Oh my god, your voice is so deep!, can you say my name again 😍"
S: *cute giggles* "Your voice is so hot, what's your name?"
B: "My name is brian, nice to meet you"
S: "You sound so tall brian"

The Woman In Me GIF by Shania Twain

Brian is a devout purple piller, at this point in time, Brian has been coping HARD about the fact that looks don't matter. After the call, and the photos are revealed...

Tv Show Woman GIF by Fetish Series
<- Stacy when she sees Brian
happy premier league GIF by BBC
<- Brian when he sees Stacy

B: "Down to fu.........."
season 20 20x6 GIF by South Park

BRIAN IS LIVID NOW...
HE GOES ON YOUTUBE AND LOOKS FOR ANDREW TATE VIDEOS TO COPE TO BUT THEN...

HE CLICKS AND... HIS LIFE IS FOREVER CHANGED...

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, Deleted member 22126 and NFA PB
Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

*Brian puts on a deep voice and begins talking to Stacy*
S: "Oh, heyyy!
S: "Oh my god, your voice is so deep!, can you say my name again 😍"
S: *cute giggles* "Your voice is so hot, what's your name?"
B: "My name is brian, nice to meet you"
S: "You sound so tall brian"

The Woman In Me GIF by Shania Twain

Brian is a devout purple piller, at this point in time, Brian has been coping HARD about the fact that looks don't matter. After the call, and the photos are revealed...

Tv Show Woman GIF by Fetish Series
<- Stacy when she sees Brian
happy premier league GIF by BBC
<- Brian when he sees Stacy

B: "Down to fu.........."
season 20 20x6 GIF by South Park

BRIAN IS LIVID NOW...
HE GOES ON YOUTUBE AND LOOKS FOR ANDREW TATE VIDEOS TO COPE TO BUT THEN...

View attachment 1986043

HE CLICKS AND... HIS LIFE IS FOREVER CHANGED...
He them proceeds to lurk .org finally creating an account and rotting here the rest of his life

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
He them proceeds to lurk .org finally creating an account and rotting here the rest of his life
he made thousand of thread about how society should change to enslave women

Just happened to me last week, talked with some foid online I found through an instagram comment section, had a pretty good conversation with her in the dms until I showed her what I looked like and the convo died. ended up deleting her.

Oh mate this is bad