exo

Kraken
Fire straight from satans cauldron did this
1 vlcsnap 2023 10 07 16h34m35s528

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 88772, Alt Number 3 and 15 others
The sad part is that he was a burn victim when he was a baby. I would've rather just died tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lokki, neverchadlite, niqfan625 and 15 others
Mofo looking like zombie walking dead type shitinnit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki, niqfan625, yirma19 and 2 others
The sad part is that he was a burn victim when he was a baby. I would've rather just died tbh.
It's probably the "best" time to have that predicament since you will not perceive as much pain because your brain is less developed, and probably have less regrets than being disfigured in your teens. Still, I'd have rather been put down, but he grew up like this and doesn't know anything else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, FaceandBBC and Pikabro
Kill them already my fucking god

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, neverchadlite, niqfan625 and 8 others
would fr go ER if this was me, probably couldn't even enjoy doing heroin in that state

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, yirma19 and try2beme
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, geenk worg, Deleted member 43058 and 4 others
would fr go ER if this was me, probably couldn't even enjoy doing heroin in that state
You can't even go ER without eyes . Just at the mercy of your caretakers and hope one of them shoots you in your sleep or something

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
You can't even go ER without eyes . Just at the mercy of your caretakers and hope one of them shoots you in your sleep or something
I wouldn't want to just die if I was like him tho. That would mean I lived my entire life without an ounce of enjoyment throughout the entire thing. Idk it's too fucking brutal to think about

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I wouldn't want to just die if I was like him tho. That would mean I lived my entire life without an ounce of enjoyment throughout the entire thing. Idk it's too fucking brutal to think about
He don't even have hands. Best you could do is hope to traumatize some kids when the caretakers take you somewhere out

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Abhorrence and MongolTurk
hes doing fine nigga stop over exaggerating

If this nigga was in a horror movie they'd say it's too unrealistic, absolutely brutal.

he says he has a gf in the video
lifemogs us all

Just be a ghoul theory is law. Maybe, just maybe he has an actual monster cock too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Abhorrence
mirin that he didnt rope, meanwhile niggas on here wake up a bit bloated and want go ER

Just be a ghoul theory is law. Maybe, just maybe he has an actual monster cock too.
TokyoGhoulmaxxed, his wife probaby an asian

More brutal for this chang who got burnt saving kids

Imagine having this descension

Attachments

• 3695201_Snapinsta.app_video_318043210_680949080642150_2128698015150855195_n.mp4
    4.5 MB
Eh if he doesn’t have eyes he can’t see how he’s being treated compared to other people. But yeah state supported suicide should be legal

More brutal for this chang who got burnt saving kids

Imagine having this descension
imagine saving some whore's kids and ruining your own life for good

jfl honestly.