business ideas for a 15 year old.

frendly

frendly

👁
My dad just hit me with the hardest news ever. He said that he wont pay for my college. IM FUCKED. I have 0 dollars in my bank account, right now Im going to sign up for as many AP and college level classes as I possibly can with the 2 years I have left so I dont have to pay as much when I actually go to college I dont have to pay for those classes I already took in highschool. I want to come up with a good business, Im already god tier at designing and making flyers.

I have a very charismatic personality lowkey. I know how to bribe and manipulate people, I bribed this bitch into taking my Spanish test and she got an A on it, I also got this one milf to give me 10 dollars at the mall. I have the layout I just need an execution, what business ideas can I do?
I was thinking about going to the mall and going up to some fat mexican bitches and asking them if they wanna join my personal training class/weight loss classes (we have a gym room in our house). Ill go up to people at my school as well (none of my friends like working out and it makes me furious) but Ill find people and charge them $25 dollars an hour and Ill even weigh them and give them a planned diet and shit and track their progress.

Another idea I had was just straight up babysitting and shit. Ill make a flyer and post it around, go to the mall and ask moms if they need a babysitter. I know babysitting is pure faggotory but it pays the bills :hnghn:. What other ideas do you guys have? Please be srs.

IMG 1869

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 360°, Growth Plate and 7 others
I was thinking about going to the mall and going up to some fat mexican bitches and asking them if they wanna join my personal training class/weight loss classes (we have a gym room in our house). Ill go up to people at my school as well (none of my friends like working out and it makes me furious) but Ill find people and charge them $25 dollars an hour and Ill even weigh them and give them a planned diet and shit and track their progress.
Imagine some fat nigga walks up to you and tells YOU to pay $25 and hour to work out in his house :feelskek: most gyms are $25 weekly/monthly and youre charging $25 an hour for them to work out in a crowded room. I suggest you just work at mcdonalds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AefreTreow, turkproducer and 7 others
get a job lmao

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 15302
U not ever heard of a college student loan?

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, frendly and startingover
My dad just hit me with the hardest news ever. He said that he wont pay for my college. IM FUCKED. I have 0 dollars in my bank account, .

What other ideas do you guys have? Please be srs.
Male

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Growth Plate, Deleted member 18045 and 5 others
anything but get a job

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, turkproducer and frendly
Are you 12
> What is a student loan

Learn card counting expert level, make as much money as possible and as soon as you can gamble it's the only legal way on earth to make enough money

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, frendly and AlexBrown84
larp as a 12 year old and make an onlyfans account for pedos

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and frendly
That is the stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life.

You really think that people are gonna pay a 15 year old for some shit "training program" ?

I mean think about it for a second, think about what this "program" would look like. What would it look like in the room where you are training them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and frendly
Mirin the entrepreneurial spirit OP! My best friend had retarded ideas like these and failed with them and now with 23 he just raised a couple of million for his software startup. I'd still recommend you what Nicholas Taleb calls the barbell strategy: you get into something high risk/high reward (eg founding a start-up) but then balance that out with a safe income source (eg a government job)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AsGoodAsItGets and frendly
My dad just hit me with the hardest news ever. He said that he wont pay for my college. IM FUCKED. I have 0 dollars in my bank account, right now Im going to sign up for as many AP and college level classes as I possibly can with the 2 years I have left so I dont have to pay as much when I actually go to college I dont have to pay for those classes I already took in highschool. I want to come up with a good business, Im already god tier at designing and making flyers.

I have a very charismatic personality lowkey. I know how to bribe and manipulate people, I bribed this bitch into taking my Spanish test and she got an A on it, I also got this one milf to give me 10 dollars at the mall. I have the layout I just need an execution, what business ideas can I do?

Another idea I had was just straight up babysitting and shit. Ill make a flyer and post it around, go to the mall and ask moms if they need a babysitter. I know babysitting is pure faggotory but it pays the bills :hnghn:. What other ideas do you guys have? Please be srs.

View attachment 1605871
Learn a skill that you can monetize, like web design, software development, marketing(SEO, ads,...), etc.

Pick something you like and start offering services to people around you, build a portfolio and reach out to new people, convince them with your previous work and reviews of customers.
Something like building or remaking their website or helping them automate a process, maybe even build a tool you can market yourself to a greater audience.
If you actually have an idea on how to automate a process that people use to make money, you can sell it to business owners and make a shitton of money, but that's the hard part.
For example, SEO analytic tools are extremely expensive, but they pay off because people make way more money in return when they use them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, frendly and Deleted member 6128
Start freelancing or run an theme pages on tiktok or instagram until u can profit from them

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and frendly
That is the stupidest shit I've ever seen in my life.

You really think that people are gonna pay a 15 year old for some shit "training program" ?

I mean think about it for a second, think about what this "program" would look like. What would it look like in the room where you are training them?
They would

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
Do you think you could sell your body to your cousin?

• Hmm...
My dad just hit me with the hardest news ever. He said that he wont pay for my college. IM FUCKED. I have 0 dollars in my bank account,

Same! Except, I don’t have a bank account.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and frendly
Why dont you just ask your mother to pay for college instead?

My father also refused to pay my ass and so i started to leech my mom

Small scale theft and web design

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hrdder, Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and 1 other person
get a job
make a youtube channel on the side
invest once the economic meltdown hits

• +1
Sell stuff on ebay go to yard sales and sell games plenty of youtube channels for this
make a youtube channel for it or something else.
literally look up jobs in local areas go into small shops and ask lie about the days and hours so you dont need to work shit hours i made that mistake for my first job

• +1
college is a waste of money

• +1
Sell nudes to pedobears.

• Love it
lol @ americans having to pay to get educated, americans truly are subhumans.

Anyway OP, webdesign, graphics design and basic coding will pay a lot better than any $7/hr job you can find when you have a couple of o years of experience. There's thousands of hours of guides and tutorials for everything in all of these 3 categories.

You could also start a powerwashing business, if you only take cash you can use a fake ID and you won't have to bother getting an insurance, this only works if you live in a bigger residential area tho. Even if you get a basic insurance or just don't get one the start up cost is only ~$200-300 for a good powerwasher.

If I there you I'd take one of the 3 skills I mentioned first and then grind one of them. If you can become a competent webdesigner in a couple of years, which will require both of the other skills, you can easily make above minimum wage.

• +1

View attachment 1605871
your dad the cuck is coping just give him a good ass whoopin and put him in line

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hrdder and frendly
Tell that to the baristas at Starbucks who have a gender studies degree or an english degree.
anyone with a functioning brain would go to get a degree in STEM, business, or law