business ideas

galego123

galego123

Kraken
i have my own place where i could start a business. i have no ideas currently and i live in a small town (3000 ppl)

the fact that i dont have to pay rent is what motivates me to get something going. any ideas?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
i have my own place where i could start a business. i have no ideas currently and i live in a small town (3000 ppl)

the fact that i dont have to pay rent is what motivates me to get something going. any ideas?
g4p out of your apartment could make you some good cash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Cidre enjoyer, beau and 1 other person
any ideas?

You hire them:
car wave GIF by South Park

Do some:
walk pimp GIF
Zach Braff Scrubs GIF

And then:
Make It Rain Money GIF by Austin Mahone

:feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and bogii
it's not gay if it's for money, right?
idk i rather rope than let somebody fuck me unless its for a decent ammount

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and bogii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii and galego123

Do something related to looksmaxing. Think about the troubles you've had with it, and solve some of those problems. Look around looks max and see what issues people had/have. I personally wish someone or some health platform exist which helped with stuff like steroids, GH stuff, K2 and other vitamins, drugs etc. maybe some sort of platform where you input your health data, like blood work and conditions, and then it helps you track for potential side effects. Then I could know what to look out for. etc. I could think of so many ideas. and I have them written down. will start one in some months.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and galego123
Just had a talk about this with my father today on Father's Day.
He asked me if I didn't have any idea what would be a great business idea.
He started a business when he was 24 and also quite broke, but he had to give it up due to the divorce 10 years later.
I really have no idea unfortunately. I wish I had the drive and required testosterone levels to move something in this world, or to at least try. If anyone has any idea how to make some money on the side, message me.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Do something related to looksmaxing. Think about the troubles you've had with it, and solve some of those problems. Look around looks max and see what issues people had/have. I personally wish someone or some health platform exist which helped with stuff like steroids, GH stuff, K2 and other vitamins, drugs etc. maybe some sort of platform where you input your health data, like blood work and conditions, and then it helps you track for potential side effects. Then I could know what to look out for. etc. I could think of so many ideas. and I have them written down. will start one in some months.
i'm in brazil so ppl dont have money to spare on this stuff plus everyone is bluepilled to the core

i'm in brazil so ppl dont have money to spare on this stuff plus everyone is bluepilled to the core
I suppose if you know nothing about startups this response makes sense. You speak english. why dont you make a product/service for US. have the idea, find some investors to raise money. move to the US, hire some people. If you dont feel able to do this, probably take some drugs to push you out of your comfort zone. (mind-enhancing drugs/nootropics.)

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and enchanted_elixir
Rent out your property

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 7725
I wish I had the drive and required testosterone levels to move something in this world, or to at least try.
It's your attitude don't be a pussy

• JFL
Somethign that you are passionate about

• +1
I was just reviewing my blood work and thinking about how light weight doctors are. there is so much they miss in this stuff. please build an AI platform which analyses blood work and returns all important info. Spots trends or spots worrisome data points. etc. You could sell this to doctors offices to reduce work load increasing their margins. Allowing them to work with more patience, and improve the patient experience at the same time. make it open source too so people like me can use it for free.

• +1
I was just reviewing my blood work and thinking about how light weight doctors are. there is so much they miss in this stuff. please build an AI platform which analyses blood work and returns all important info. Spots trends or spots worrisome data points. etc. You could sell this to doctors offices to reduce work load increasing their margins. Allowing them to work with more patience, and improve the patient experience at the same time. make it open source too so people like me can use it for free.
thats a good idea you can make it worldwide. helping rich manlets heightmaxx at an early age. great stuff

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1