Business school is an oxymoron

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
All these famous guys you see didn't go to "business school". They carved out their own path. School is for people who can't use their brain and free will that God gave them and instead rely on a teacher to give you a step by step guide to succeed. People who go to business school become middle managers and other subservients to people who had the drive and talent to create a business.

There's no books or studying or any other non-sense when millionaires work:

Just letting your God-given talent flow.

My workflow is just blasting music in my room and letting the editing and video slowly come to life. No scripts or other garbage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8608, fauxfox and 5 others
Wallah this is very true yakhi 😻😻😻😻☝️👌👌👌🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, randomvanish, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Business school and MBA's are for those who aim for mediocrity like being a middle manager, accountant etc.

For a company that was likely created by someone with little to no education but huge drive and motivation.

Almost all the big businessmen in the world are self-made with little education or are dropouts, though the difference to an ordinary dropout is they had access to inheritance or connections from parents.

Having that initial few hundred k or a few million to begin is a huge help. Bootstrapping from zero is very hard in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
What if I want to earn 50k a year for stringing together buzzwords and grow it until I’m a consultant?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
:feelskek: < me

:feelsuhh: < op

all the famous guys? that's your measuring pool? This is exactly why 99% of the people here are retarded. Their entire understanding of the world revolves around what they see online. there are many geniuses working in investments firms, banks, research facilities that you have no idea about. All having prestigious educational backgrounds.

you have no idea who is working at goldmansachs right now. Or about the people working for prestigious companies getting Ferraris as bonuses. your view of the world is so unbelievably small that you think you know it all.

Education is literally the best thing you can do for yourself. it teaches you how to think and communicate effectively, and allows you to "catch up" to where the intellectual society is. you are so unbelievably retarded. you don't actually know any millionaires. I actually do. they went to school. A lot of CEO's are lawyers you fucking pleb :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Amexmaxx, Chadeep and 4 others
Business school and MBA's are for those who aim for mediocrity like being a middle manager, accountant etc.

For a company that was likely created by someone with little to no education but huge drive and motivation.

Almost all the big businessmen in the world are self-made with little education or are dropouts, though the difference to an ordinary dropout is they had access to inheritance or connections from parents.

Having that initial few hundred k or a few million to begin is a huge help. Bootstrapping from zero is very hard in 2022.
regardless if you get an education, it's only going to benefit you rather than harm you. It takes massive amounts of hard work, risk, and Luck. there are people who have worked their asses off to keep their companies afloat. only to get fucked by a recession. luck is a big factor too. don't get fooled by survivorship bias.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
What are the chances your business is gonna fail tho

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
What are the chances your business is gonna fail tho
Chance doesn't apply here. 99% of people aren't willing to put in the work and start half-assed businesses.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
:feelskek: < me

:feelsuhh: < op

all the famous guys? that's your measuring pool? This is exactly why 99% of the people here are retarded. Their entire understanding of the world revolves around what they see online. there are many geniuses working in investments firms, banks, research facilities that you have no idea about. All having prestigious educational backgrounds.

you have no idea who is working at goldmansachs right now. Or about the people working for prestigious companies getting Ferraris as bonuses. your view of the world is so unbelievably small that you think you know it all.

Education is literally the best thing you can do for yourself. it teaches you how to think and communicate effectively, and allows you to "catch up" to where the intellectual society is. you are so unbelievably retarded. you don't actually know any millionaires. I actually do. they went to school. A lot of CEO's are lawyers you fucking pleb :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So what? My computer science degree has done jackshit. I dropped out and make more than all my semester's professors combined.

Keep on sitting quietly in your seat listening to your master professor and studying for your test. This is what real work looks like:

"If I can't do it homie it can't be done". That's a real dog mentality there @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and darkness97
So what? My computer science degree has done jackshit. I dropped out and make more than all my semester's professors combined.

Keep on sitting quietly in your seat listening to your master professor and studying for your test. This is what real work looks like:

"If I can't do it homie it can't be done". That's a real dog mentality there @AlexBrown84

yeah let me guess you're also 130 iq, 6'7 and have a 9 inch dick right? yeah i totally believe that someone who makes money like you is just sitting here posting pop smoke videos on some incel forum.

a computer science degree would have made you good money right away and has stability. you get bonuses, time off, insurance and all this other shit. you would have been extremely marketable in a rising technological age. you could even start your own business with a degree and some experience in the workforce. but no, everyone os kist retarded and not as smart and hard working as you.

I seriously doubt you're actually rolling in dough and are just exaggerating your circumstances. you literally type like a moron who probably made a couple thousand and is already drunk off your earnings.

talk to me in 10 years and tell me how good its going. and yeah of course its going to do jack shit, you dropped out you fucking moron.

if you were in the top 3% of the class like how you boast about your intelligence companies would seek you out and want to work with you. chances are you were the bottom of the barrel and are coping with some dumb shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Danish_Retard, Toth's thot and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97, thereallegend and Kingcel32
yeah let me guess you're also 130 iq, 6'7 and have a 9 inch dick right? yeah i totally believe that someone who makes money like you is just sitting here posting pop smoke videos on some incel forum.

a computer science degree would have made you good money right away and has stability. you get bonuses, time off, insurance and all this other shit. you would have been extremely marketable in a rising technological age. you could even start your own business with a degree and some experience in the workforce. but no, everyone os kist retarded and not as smart and hard working as you.

I seriously doubt you're actually rolling in dough and are just exaggerating your circumstances. you literally type like a moron who probably made a couple thousand and is already drunk off your earnings.

talk to me in 10 years and tell me how good its going. and yeah of course its going to do jack shit, you dropped out you fucking moron.

if you were in the top 3% of the class like how you boast about your intelligence companies would seek you out and want to work with you. chances are you were the bottom of the barrel and are coping with some dumb shit.
I get a legit heroine-tier dopamine rush when people are in complete disbelief at basic facts about my life. Whether you want to believe me or not, I'm still right. Just don't get mad when your degree does nothing and you see me pull up in a big body benz. If only you knew how ridiculous you sound right now. I'm top <1% btw, not 3%.

My inbox is flooded with companies that want to hire/sponsor me.

Bootstrapping is hard if you plan to go public. Anyone can bootstrap to $10k+/mo within a year.

Why do dumbasses think that just because it works for them it works for everybody else? Jfl education is the safe and smart path as it provides credentials to your skillset.

Why do dumbasses think that just because it works for them it works for everybody else? Jfl education is the safe and smart path as it provides credentials to your skillset.
I agree. Education is a safe and smart path for subservient sheep who can't grind and make their own path.

keep telling yourself that

The most intelligent businessmen on this planet are college or uni dropouts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Problem is that a low % of dropout succeed starting a busniss out of nowhere. There is a difference between guys dropping out from harverd and high school. I have the feeling that the fuck school movement is only big because of affiliate marketers who are trying to sell courses.
Safest way is to do school and have a busniss or something on the side. That way you can always transition.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and thereallegend

The most intelligent businessmen on this planet are college or uni dropouts.
ever heard of rich parents

MBA at a T10 school is legit for 40 year old career men who're looking to pivot and/or gain connections. The purpose of an MBA isn't what it teaches you, but the opportunities it can provide you. Undergrad business at a non-T15 is a joke. If you're at a T15 you can go into consulting with all the other Ivy feeder kids and make a decent 6 figs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and thereallegend
ever heard of rich parents
Zuckerberg surely did benefit from his dad from being a dentist. I would hardly call that being born with a silver spoon in his mouth though, like true 1%ers (like Trump, whose dad Fred Trump gradually transfered him $443 million to start real estate businesses with).

I do think Zuckerberg would never have been the man he is today if his father was a construction worker though.

• +1
Nigga shut up u make reddit t2s videos

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled