"But but but Tinder is not real life" debunked

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
https://incels.is/threads/normies-say-tinder-is-not-real-life-i-think-otherwise.68536/

"Normies always say that "Tinder is not real life". I have one thing to say. If I left swipe a girl on Tinder then that means she is so ugly that I do not even want to date/fuck her. Otherwise I would definitely swipe right. Swiping left is equivalent to rejecting a girl who might have been interested in meeting me. But I dislike her so much that I don't care about that. And I am sure no one on this forum will left swipe a girl who they want to date in the future. Would you? However, foids only swipe the best looking males right as we all know. What about the other ones? They don't give a fuck about them. They don't care if those guys have a good personality or shower 10 times a day.

But what happens in real life? Do all foids get the chads/chadlites they were swiping right earlier? Somebody who was not worth your time earlier is now your bf/betabuxx or whatever. How can they agree to spend time with someone that they were so repulsed by earlier that they didn't even give them a chance(swiped left)? When I go to the bars and gogos in Thailand, there are many girls inside. There are some I would not want to take to my hotel. Why? Coz I don't find them attractive. And I am pretty sure I would not date those women irl too. Any girl that I would date is definitely attractive enough in my book that I won't rule her out. Ruling someone out is an extreme thing. That means they are so undesirable that I don't want anything to do with them.

Let us say you go to a candy shop. To decide which candy you want to buy you chose to try them first. (Since candies are things to eat you can't just look at them and pick). You find that some candies taste awful. You don't want to buy them. You take the ones you like and then you leave. Tomorrow let us say you go back to the same shop to buy more candies. But this time only the candies that you earlier rejected for tasting bad are available, rest are out of stock. What will you do? Will you buy those candies? If you buy those candies then you are just forced to do so. And you will always despise the taste. And you will wish that you get the tasty candies.

This is what applies to women too. They might chose to settle with betabuxes and ugly men for status/money or just coz they can't find anyone else. But these men are like the candies with bad taste they rejected earlier. But then normies might say that most foids are only looking for hookups etc and not serious dates or long term partners on Tinder. Well that just proves that Alpha fuxx and Beta buxx is true. In any case, normies are wrong. Tinder shows your true worth as a partner. If you are not getting matches on Tinder then that indeed means that you are undesirable and any relationship you get will be betabuxxing."

Ledgemund
free him or cuck
-

JoinedJan 13, 2018Messages2,942

"Tinder is better than "real life" by a wide margin.

In fact, I hope that online dating megaliths permeate deeply and irreversibly the fabric of society, pulling it apart thread by thread and precipitating a wide-scale atomization like nothing else. I hope that every condescending normie cocksucker clone is reduced to nothing in shadow of physical lust's towering supremacy. I hope these filth-scrounging insects are no longer able to get by tricking some dumb slut out of her clothes after a party, I hope their faggot friends can no longer set them up with some crypto-kinky "shy girl", I hope they can't chat up a bitch on the street without getting their rat eyes maced. I hope everyone is forced to chew the blackpill like nails, I hope the capsule bursts and spills the arrestingly bitter taste of superficiality upon their lolling cow tongues.

Things right now are funny to these shat-out soyboys. Imagine when it happens to them or their laughably defective stepkids"

View attachment 75818
Ledgemund
free him or cuck
-

In fact, I hope that online dating megaliths permeate deeply and irreversibly the fabric of society, pulling it apart thread by thread and precipitating a wide-scale atomization like nothing else. I hope that every condescending normie cocksucker clone is reduced to nothing in shadow of physical lust's towering supremacy. I hope these filth-scrounging insects are no longer able to get by tricking some dumb slut out of her clothes after a party, I hope their faggot friends can no longer set them up with some crypto-kinky "shy girl", I hope they can't chat up a bitch on the street without getting their rat eyes maced. I hope everyone is forced to chew the blackpill like nails, I hope the capsule bursts and spills the arrestingly bitter taste of superficiality upon their lolling cow tongues.

Things right now are funny to these shat-out soyboys. Imagine when it happens to them or their laughably defective stepkids"
jesus fucking christ dude who wrote that

jesus fucking christ dude who wrote that

Ledgemund
free him or cuck
-