Butea Superba just came in

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
IMG 27551

Will take one in morning tommorow, still kinda weary of the dosage though. 400mg seems like a shit ton. I'll probably take one every other day instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 2733 and Chintuck22
Androgen disruption

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Damn these pills could be fake tbh. One of the ingredients is fucking brown rice jfl

• +1
So this is very risky at high dosages.

is that good?
Not really but studies are controversial. One man who reported increased libido was found to have decreased testosterone but significantly increased DHT levels. That's just one reported case tho. Another study on rats found no significant changes whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Kingcel32
Not really but studies are controversial. One man who reported increased libido was found to have decreased testosterone but significantly increased DHT levels. That's just one reported case tho. Another study on rats found no significant changes whatsoever
So it's a wildcard then. I guess i'm the guinea pig for everyone here

So it's a wildcard then. I guess i'm the guinea pig for everyone here
At the end of the day, it's still just a natural herb that has been used traditionally for erectile dysfunction and other problems for centuries

• +1
Many teencels here have high T to begin with but shitty androgen response to it. If you're low T and high DHT, then butea won't have any effect, simply because testosterone is needed to be converted through 5 alpha reductase to DHT, meaning you need testosterone to have DHT production for later

Also using creatine myself decreased my libido but i'm still getting the benefits out of it

• +1
Many teencels here have high T to begin with but shitty androgen response to it. If you're low T and high DHT, then butea won't have any effect, simply because testosterone is needed to be converted through 5 alpha reductase to DHT, meaning you need testosterone to have DHT production for later

Also using creatine myself decreased my libido but i'm still getting the benefits out of it
Damn probably should've checked my T levels. I mean i'm pretty sure I'm fine though. I mean if it was low my doc would've said something about it during a blood test.

What you're saying makes no sense. What exactly do you mean by "shitty androgen response"? Also, high total T means nothing, it's free T that matters because SHBG makes a large proportion of total T unavailable for androgen receptors

• +1
What you're saying makes no sense.
Free T is responsible for libido and benefits of testosterone overall, i said my libido crashed but i'm STILL getting the benefits cause i kinda wanted to 'agree' with your statement that studies are contraversal.
What exactly do you mean by "shitty androgen response"?
Oh you know it's predetermined in womb if you're going to have good androgen receptors, let's say voice - You can't change it if your androgen receptors (particulary) in that area are shit. No amounts of exogenous DHT exposure will have an impact, or it'll have very minor impact atleast
SHBG makes a large proportion of total T unavailable for androgen receptors
WHO the fuck talks about SHBG?? Yeah like it increases as you get older, either way it's gonna be OBVIOUS for you that you are low T, and that you want to get it checked. Teencels (High T individuals) shouldn't worry about this shit dumbass. Keep projecting your stupidity cause SHBG matters as you get older, and it's useless getting DHT benefits past 25 lol. Almost if not everyone here have normal SHBG unless they're oldcels

• +1
Keep us posted nigga :feelswhere:

• +1
Wouldn’t that be from increased conversion to DHT?

• +1
Oh you know it's predetermined in womb if you're going to have good androgen receptors, let's say voice - You can't change it if your androgen receptors (particulary) in that area are shit. No amounts of exogenous DHT exposure will have an impact, or it'll have very minor impact atleast
Bs. Increased levels of androgens UPREGULATE androgen receptors. The issue with supraphysiological levels of androgens is not ARs but myostatin - myostatin also increases, which inhibits protein synthesis

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22
Wouldn’t that be from increased conversion to DHT?
Yes, most likely. But it's still questionable whether this was the result of BS supplementation or just his body doing what it would be doing anyways. And then again, that's just one reported case

• +1