Butea Superva effects on endogenous hormone production

R

r!d3rd!3

Iron
What will Butea Superba do to endogenous (local hormones in your body) if you take it during puberty? On here it seems recommended but if I’m correct, wouldn’t it mess up base line dht levels? Specifically, if testosterone isnt being converted to dht wouldn’t it be converted to estrogen, causing the locking of the growth plates? Idk what im talking about but this seems like an unaddressed yet valid concern.

it does literally nothing, over for your iq if you think some random plant has an effect on your dht :lul:

it does literally nothing, over for your iq if you think some random plant has an effect on your dht :lul:
Okay, fair enough, I’m really not an expert on this shit, but what about the dhtmaxxing strats that people love to recommend during puberty? Everyone knows that if you inject testosterone during puberty, you get shriveled nuts and the growth plates lock early because the body stops producing test and starts converting it to estrogen. If the body stops needing to convert test to dht would it convert to estrogen?

Okay, fair enough, I’m really not an expert on this shit, but what about the dhtmaxxing strats that people love to recommend during puberty? Everyone knows that if you inject testosterone during puberty, you get shriveled nuts and the growth plates lock early because the body stops producing test and starts converting it to estrogen. If the body stops needing to convert test to dht would it convert to estrogen?
just use steroids or eat healthy and sleep 12 hours.

just use steroids or eat healthy and sleep 12 hours.
Alright, fair enough. Didn’t mean to sound like a nerdy retard, ive just been seeing results with it recently and ive been worried that it could stunt my growth