Buy a house or looksmax?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
Which should be my priority?

Become a home owner now and do surgeries whenever I can afford it? Might be in 3 years due to super high mortgage

Do the surgeries and try to get into housing market in 3 years? Who knows, house prices probably will go up and only up in, if I don't get into housing now, I might never get into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17595, thereallegend and 5 others

Become a home owner now and do surgeries whenever I can afford it? Might be in 3 years due to super high mortgage

Do the surgeries and try to get into housing market in 3 years? Who knows, house prices probably will go up and only up in, if I don't get into housing now, I might never get into it.
If you "looksmax" instead of buying your own property, you are retarded beyond repair, and you deserve everything that is coming for you later :feelsbaton:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, futuregigamogger, zura and 17 others
If you "looksmax" instead of buying your own property, you are retarded beyond repair, and you deserve everything that is coming for you later :feelsbaton:
What's the point of owning a huge house without a harem of women in it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, AsGoodAsItGets, zainab and 7 others

Isn't surgery like nothing compared to a house deposit? Or are you rebuilding yourself from scratch lol

Isn't surgery like nothing compared to a house deposit? Or are you rebuilding yourself from scratch lol
Surgeries is my own money, decent house is over 1m$ banks money, need surgery money to qualify for mortgage

house is better if you are thinking of betabuxxing in the long term or marriage

• +1
Reactions: zura, thereallegend, latincell95 and 1 other person
same situation im in

i think i will buy a house then rent out a room or 2 to cover the mortgage payments , then get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 28117, thereallegend and 1 other person
Surgeries is my own money, decent house is over 1m$ banks money, need surgery money to qualify for mortgage
Idk man here you need at least like 100-200k to get a mortgage in the first place

I would say a house first and softmaxxing meanwhile, you have a high chance at failing at hardmaxxing and you might be succidal if you failed at hardmaxxing and regret not buying a house.

• +1
Reactions: zura and N1666
Buy a fucking house bro. Pretty shit time to do it tbh but you can always refi.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Ethan Cúnt
owning a house is an utter incel trait. just rent a trendy place in the city while you're young and buy a place when you settle down. imagine being a single young man and living in a house in the suburbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: basedblackpiller, optimisticzoomer, RichardSpencel and 2 others
owning a house is an utter incel trait. just rent a trendy place in the city while you're young and buy a place when you settle down. imagine being a single young man and living in a house in the suburbs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I mean just "buy some property of yours". Not necessarily a house. I personally have a flat.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
I mean just "buy some property of yours". Not necessarily a house. I personally have a flat.
why not rent? renting a $4k apartment would cost like $750k. makes much more sense to put the $750k into stocks and rent instead.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, basedblackpiller and temporomandibular32
why not rent? renting a $4k apartment would cost like $750k. makes much more sense to put the $750k into stocks and rent instead.
You just wasting money instead of investing. You need to own the place where you live.

Stocks are shit in comparison to your own property in terms of investment safety. IF you live in your own apartment.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, rand anon and Blond3cel
You just wasting money instead of investing.
investing in what? if ur living there it's not an investment. u can get the rent money from stocks with that amount. i personally rent for $10k/mo. much better than dropping $2.5 mil on an apartment.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Renting is a low IQ trait

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and User28823
investing in what? if ur living there it's not an investment. u can get the rent money from stocks with that amount. i personally rent for $10k/mo. much better than dropping $2.5 mil on an apartment.
You are investing in the price of your house. Which is growing.

Dude, how can i explain to you math 101? You LITERALLY HAVE to live somewhere. Either you pay 4000$ to some Uncle for letting you stay there. OR you pay 4000 to the bank, where 3000 goes literally to your pocket as an instalment. 3000$ PROFIT right at the spot.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Renting is a low IQ trait
how? why would you drops hundreds of thousands if not millions on an apartment if you're a single young man. if ur married with kids then obviously you should own, but you need mobility to move around and try new things if ur young.

• +1
You are investing in the price of your house. Which is growing.

Dude, how can i explain to you math 101? You LITERALLY HAVE to live somewhere. Either you pay 4000$ to some Uncle for letting you stay there. OR you pay 4000 to the bank, where 3000 goes literally to your pocket as an instalment. 3000$ PROFIT right at the spot.
but u can always rent a much nicer place than you can buy. i rent a penthouse right on the beach for $10k. if i had to buy it then it would be like $2m for the exact same thing. instead i can keep the $2m and rent it just off stock returns.

• +1
House is better investment than the stock market ATM, esp when you can invest not your own money, but a lot of banks money.

I wasn't saying I plan to live there, just buy. I want to buy the house with basement, rent out the house and basement, rent myself a nice condo downtown.

It is shit to buy downtown anyways, lots of drug addicts and homeless people everywhere, where I live downtown condos are not an investment. You lose money on them.

• +1
House is better investment than the stock market ATM, esp when you can invest not your own money, but a lot of banks money.

I wasn't saying I plan to live there, just buy. I want to buy the house with basement, rent out the house and basement, rent myself a nice condo downtown.

It is shit to buy downtown anyways, lots of drug addicts and homeless people everywhere, where I live downtown condos are not an investment. You lose money on them.
possibly, but you'll get 5% returns on rent at best and less if you have a property manager. You can get the same/more off bonds risk free and use that for rent. not living downtown is an incel trait.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and thereallegend
possibly, but you'll get 5% returns on rent at best and less if you have a property manager. You can get the same/more off bonds risk free and use that for rent. not living downtown is an incel trait.
200K with 5% my money = 10K/year
1M with 5% (my 200K, rest is bank money) = 50K/year on appreciation + rent income - mortgage - taxes

Will be moving downtown after, now I found drunk driving from downtown to suburbs on weekend nights is very NT, chicks want me to drive them home and they are down for more

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
200K with 5% my money = 10K/year
1M with 5% (my 200K, rest is bank money) = 50K/year on appreciation + rent income - mortgage - taxes

Will be moving downtown after, now I found drunk driving from downtown to suburbs on weekend nights is very NT, chicks want me to drive them home and they are down for more
yea but then ur in debt paying it to the bank. i already own an apt for over a mil, just giving my perspective that i'd rather just have that mil in stocks and rent a place. hoa fees + utilities + etc all add up to be way more expensive than rent.

• +1
how? why would you drops hundreds of thousands if not millions on an apartment if you're a single young man. if ur married with kids then obviously you should own, but you need mobility to move around and try new things if ur young.
its about generating sources of income i think that's what they are trying to say

its about generating sources of income i think that's what they are trying to say
but if u live in it, there's no source of income.

• +1
Tbh, being an incel with a house sucks. I would get surgeries first.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad, RichardSpencel, GetShrekt and 1 other person
No need for a house, just live in a van or sth else

Check and see if it’s cheaper to buy or rent in your region.
For me it’s cheaper to buy.
On the coasts it’s probably cheaper to rent.

yeah bro buy a house so your future hotwife can take it from you and kick your ass out

if you have 1 milion to spend for a house you should be able to pay the rent for the rest of your life and have money to spare as well

Last edited:
yea but then ur in debt paying it to the bank. i already own an apt for over a mil, just giving my perspective that i'd rather just have that mil in stocks and rent a place. hoa fees + utilities + etc all add up to be way more expensive than rent.
you're a retard and a frauder.

if you're going to talk like a dude who has a million in real estate and rents a 10k/m beach penthouse, at least have the decency to not be a sub-80iq foaming mouth retard.

Caging at the thought of being a incel in a big house

Get loox and life will be handed to you it’s literally a beneficial investment to put all your money into loox asap

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Surgeries

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
you're a retard and a frauder.

if you're going to talk like a dude who has a million in real estate and rents a 10k/m beach penthouse, at least have the decency to not be a sub-80iq foaming mouth retard.
funny what normie expectations of how rich people are is so contrary to how rich people actually are. not lying about shit.

• +1
Looksmax in the streets bhai

funny what normie expectations of how rich people are is so contrary to how rich people actually are. not lying about shit.
"bro I got the million dollar penthouse but I can't see why you'd buy real estate"

Let's see the proof or shut the fuck up and never post again you utter waste of oxygen

Nigga read rich dad poor dad cliffnotes and thinks he knows shit about being rich, lol

"bro I got the million dollar penthouse but I can't see why you'd buy real estate"

Let's see the proof or shut the fuck up and never post again you utter waste of oxygen

Nigga read rich dad poor dad cliffnotes and thinks he knows shit about being rich, lol
i dont read books. u can believe whatever u want young blood. i got my cake and thats all i need.

• +1

if this is a serious post, then you are mentally retarded beyond repair...

Imagine owning a home with mirrors you can't even look yourself in them

Looksmax, one hundred percent. Clock is ticking.

Blud probably the most retarded larper here