Buy a Spy camera and record with it everyday when walking

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Yes when you walk start recording especially if you are near sighted and don’t see well things far away walking around like a retard and almost like blind faggot :lul:
Then you can check the reactions from women and how many look at you and what kind of Ioi you get you will get Validation and Lifefuel to keep you alive
Imagine the dopamine if you look at the ioi a girl gave you again and again
Then you Take all the Ioi and cut them out
And make a full video of it and you will be the most confident motherfucker on earth

Last edited:
Do u want me to rope

good idea ngl

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
i am waiting for the theory...

what you think you'll look like:

what you'll actually look like:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6793, Deleted member 5683, chadpreetcel123 and 3 others
If you dont see them checking you out its not over yet, if you see disgust in their face its over, but if you see them checking you out you made it.

Foids will make it noticeable if you disgust them or make them horny.

I went to panda express and caught the mom and daughter checking me out while they were with their dad jfl I mogged their dad to death.

• JFL
Autists.met

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Htobrother
If you dont see them checking you out its not over yet, if you see disgust in their face its over, but if you see them checking you out you made it.

Foids will make it noticeable if you disgust them or make them horny.

I went to panda express and caught the mom and daughter checking me out while they were with their dad jfl I mogged their dad to death.

if they check you out you chad
If they disgusted you incel

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
legit lowkey high iq idea OP, i really need to validationmaxx to cope at this point tbh

• +1
if they check you out you chad
If they disgusted you incel

Yeah, I remember this psl 3 dude who tried to handle these cute armenian girls I made laugh, it was like watching a gore video. I felt so much cringe but I couldnt look away they slaughtered him.

F for the blue pilled dude thinking that since I was hispanic and made them wet he could do it too.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back