buying a girl flowers yes or no?

rawdogprince

rawdogprince

Lily Maymac's Cuck
All the incel memes have the virgin nice guy buying a girl a flower while Chad destroys her pussy. Is this legit? Will she hate me if I buy her flowers?

chocolate better

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill
ok. Also we are not dating. I'm just a random cuck orbiter.
buying flowers when you're not dating = you'll be set in stone as a beta orbiter, unless you're in Russia or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
buying flowers when you're not dating = you'll be set in stone as a beta orbiter, unless you're in Russia or something
already bought them tho and don't kno wht to do with them. Will it really make her disgusted with me??

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Stingray, Deleted member 3043 and 4 others
All the incel memes have the virgin nice guy buying a girl a flower while Chad destroys her pussy. Is this legit? Will she hate me if I buy her flowers?
No

Women don't like to receive flowers, they like to receive food

food > flowers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, toolateforme and Pendejo
Get her the best chocolate out there

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
cuck's repulsive attitude: Why not clean her up later with love and passion? If you have orgasmic pleasures in orbiting her or pinching her believing she's adorable then do it, whatever.

Buy pizza if she's a whore

i did it once but thankfully my girl doesnt like stupid flowers.

im just going to do it and shoot my shot. Who cares if she thinks I'm a beta cuck? The worst is she thinks I'm pathetic and gets a good laugh. The best is she thinks it's cute and becomes my gf.

You can do it. Most women are not whore unlike these guys on forum make it out to be.. but dont be cuck all the time like always complimenting her and shit.

what an absolute cuck, id never disrespect myself like that

• +1
Reactions: xit
just buy flowers to a girl while chad serves his cock on a silver platter theory

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Holy fuck don't lol that screams incel
give them to your mom
This give them to your mom she deserves them more than any whore
that wont work dude. get closer to her first.
Just don't lol if it ain't your 10th marriage anniversary and she's been the perfect wife don't

Only if it's her funeral :feelsthink:

Buying some hoe flowers? lol no. if she's your gf? sure why not.

Or on the other hand if you're gl and the girls likes you (and you like her back) you can buy flowers on a date or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bring a bottle of wine