• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2846, thickdickdaddy27 and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 1464
BRO WHAAAAT WHAAAAAT I NEVER HAD THST HAPPEN TO ME WTF ARE YOU BALDING??????

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onnysk, Pietrosiek, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Some guys on fin shed all the time but have good hair, idk

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1464
White clothes = bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Some guys on fin shed all the time but have good hair, idk
I have really thick hair... I always lost a lot of hair during the day as a kid even.

Daily routine to pull hair out of my mouth.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I have really thick hair... I always lost a lot of hair during the day as a kid even.

Daily routine to pull hair out of my mouth.
Life fuel

• +1
Shiet how long does it take to start working?
Most people say your hair will actually get worse on fin up until the 5 or 6 month mark on average, then it will improve. Some people it takes them 1-2 years before improvement tho ded srs.
But what I mean more specifically is some stories I read, the guys claimed that they still shed a decent amount even after a while on fin, but their hair still looked decent so they didn't care. Idk. It seems it hits everyone a little differently. Horrifyingly, the rare person will just recede right through the fin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1464
Most people say your hair will actually get worse on fin up until the 5 or 6 month mark on average, then it will improve. Some people it takes them 1-2 years before improvement tho ded srs.
But what I mean more specifically is some stories I read, the guys claimed that they still shed a decent amount even after a while on fin, but their hair still looked decent so they didn't care. Idk. It seems it hits everyone a little differently. Horrifyingly, the rare person will just recede right through the fin.
Foook. Still shedding bro, I need a fuckin transplant

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
For me I notice my hair sheds in "cycles"
Like... few months of heavy shedding, then a few months of minimal shedding.
A few months ago when I ran my fingers through my hair I'd get nothing coming out.
Now when I do that I'm getting a few hairs on my fingers.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and OOGABOOGA
I will need one as well bro. How long on fin for you?
Like two weeks lol. But I’m sure af not waiting two years before fixing my hairline. I want nw0 and hair dyed dark for the halo this summer

• +1
For me I notice my hair sheds in "cycles"
Like... few months of heavy shedding, then a few months of minimal shedding.
A few months ago when I ran my fingers through my hair I'd get nothing coming out.
Now when I do that I'm getting a few hairs on my fingers.
Yeah most people say the same. When I got on fin I was having heavy shedding, like 50ish hairs in the shower. That quickly reduced. Now when I run my hands through my hair there's like a 50% chance one hair will come out. I still lose some in the shower though, but oddly enough it's mostly from the sides and back.

• +1
I still lose some in the shower though, but oddly enough it's mostly from the sides and back.
Interesting....
I also experience this.

• +1
Like two weeks lol. But I’m sure af not waiting two years before fixing my hairline. I want nw0 and hair dyed dark for the halo this summer
Yeah you need measured expectations bro. It takes a while to fix scalp/hair shit. Two weeks is nothing, you're probably going through the initial shed.
Also it will not regrow ur hairline btw, it will just thicken everything up.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1464
Yeah you need measured expectations bro. It takes a while to fix scalp/hair shit. Two weeks is nothing, you're probably going through the initial shed.
Also it will not regrow ur hairline btw, it will just thicken everything up.
I could probably get enough follicles for like 5k in a transplant and be done with it as long as fin holds the line

• +1
I could probably get enough follicles for like 5k in a transplant and be done with it as long as fin holds the line
My thoughts exactly. I really don't care if they obliterate my donor sites tbh. I would happily rock a hitler youth cut for the rest of my life if the hair on top was thick and dense JFL

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA