Buying Aromasin from Buydeus tomorrow. What should I know?

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
Title, what should I know?
Side effects are minor, even smaller when taken under the tounge, Aromasin is also cheap.
14, 176 cm.
What should I know?/ why shouldn’t I go on it?
Thanks for any help

Ah yes what a nice day to fuck up our hormonal profile

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Ah yes what a nice day to fuck up our hormonal profile
From what I know if i take 6.25 EOD I shouldn’t fuck up my hormones, also since I’m not roiding my balls are working and won’t let my estrogen get too low.

I’m not roiding my balls are working and won’t let my estrogen get too low.
Lil Yachty Drake GIF by hamlet

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Well, you can explain how it will ,,ruin” my hormones (not like Jews made everything full of estrogen)
Low estrogen isn't a good thing. It will make you feel like a corpse & give you nausea (u know how nausea feels, its the worst shit ever) & erectile dysfunction

Low estrogen isn't a good thing. It will make you feel like a corpse & give you nausea (u know how nausea feels, its the worst shit ever) & erectile dysfunction
Red experiences of Aromasin users and everyone says they feel better, get harder erections + I need to keep my estrogen in under 20 range in puberty (growth plates)

Red experiences of Aromasin users and everyone says they feel better, get harder erections + I need to keep my estrogen in under 20 range in puberty (growth plates)
Keeping plates open for longer doesn't necessarily mean more growth. Your body has a predetermined height. You're not getting past that. It was literally pre-determined in the womb to grow to a specific height, and your dumbass thinks you can bypass that with some tranny drugs?

Keeping plates open for longer doesn't necessarily mean more growth. Your body has a predetermined height. You're not getting past that. It was literally pre-determined in the womb to grow to a specific height, and your dumbass thinks you can bypass that with some tranny drugs?
Maybe, got recommendations from this site.
Also body is fucking up also, my friend is on perscribed hGH because he doesn’t grow no more

asdvek is on her period, please ignore her my grey friend, yes an AI can potentially increase a person's height. Do bloodwork before you start, and monitor for common negative sides. Probably best used with something to increase growth hormone somehow while doing this though. If you are prone to baldness this shit will accelerate it btw, and balding starts during puberty

asdvek is on her period, please ignore her my grey friend, yes an AI can potentially increase a person's height. Do bloodwork before you start, and monitor for common negative sides. Probably best used with something to increase growth hormone somehow while doing this though. If you are prone to baldness this shit will accelerate it btw, and balding starts during puberty
No if ur talking about the blood on my dick thats not period lol, i got blood on my pp from ur mothers vagina she was on period.

No if ur talking about the blood on my dick thats not period lol, i got blood on my pp from ur mothers vagina she was on period.
My mother is trans, and xhe killed herself asshole.

My dad has Norwood 2 at 40+ so ig I’m good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and PolishBateman
So what should I do :lul:, I literally am on as good diet as I can afford, sleeping 10h a day, thumbpulling, zygopulling, grounding, getting sun, active, there is nothing else to do outside of softmaxes I already am doing/done so Aromasin is looking like the only logical thing to do to me now.

Now ur being fucking retarded.

Greycels should be banned from this site.

• JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman
So what should I do :lul:, I literally am on as good diet as I can afford, sleeping 10h a day, thumbpulling, zygopulling, grounding, getting sun, active, there is nothing else to do outside of softmaxes I already am doing/done so Aromasin is looking like the only logical thing to do to me now.
aromasin? how is aromasin the next logical thing?
i wouldve done hcg or test or something not aromasin
I shouldn’t fuck up my hormones
the purpose of aromasin is to fuck up hormones in a way that benefits shortcels

it will also give you osteoporosis if you mess ANYTHING up

That's great. I personally like Arimidex better, but asin is good too. As long as you're not a fucking dumbass, you're not gonna mess up your hormones permanently. Also try to add in hgh or a gh secretagogue like Mk677 or cjc-1295+ipamorelin. Good luck bro

• +1
aromasin? how is aromasin the next logical thing?
i wouldve done hcg or test or something not aromasin

the purpose of aromasin is to fuck up hormones in a way that benefits shortcels

it will also give you osteoporosis if you mess ANYTHING up
Will get bloodworm done frequently + test is too risky for me ngl

aromasine weakens your bones jfl + you’re still a kid so you’re still developing

Title, what should I know?
Side effects are minor, even smaller when taken under the tounge, Aromasin is also cheap.
14, 176 cm.
What should I know?/ why shouldn’t I go on it?
Thanks for any help
Hey bud. Fuck you. This isn’t google. Do your own research you dipshit. You should be permanently banned from this forum.

• JFL