buying instagram followers

L

lestoa

rope at 18
so i have 4 ig accounts now with frauded NT pics, god i really look good in those pics
Every ig account has different pics

These 4 ig accounts iam only going to write with femoids out of my city. But I want to make 3 more accounts to write to femoids from a other town which is near me.
These 4 accounts have 300-100 followers on average, I had these accounts left. I only want to buy 500-1k followers for the new 3 accounts, that would be enough. I only post story highlights anyway so i dont need to think about making nt comments with alt accounts and likes under my posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: James1234, noonespecial, PsychoH and 4 others
what is the point

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, wastedspermcel, rooman and 5 others
goodluck brate:feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa
you can easily get 500 followers just by following people and having them follow back
you need to follow many people for this and i dont have the fucking time to unfollow them after
Unfortunately, the follower and following ratio on ig is important to fucking normies and it looks bad if i follow more people then ppl follow me
buying 500 followers is cheap af and much easier - so i wouldnt waste my time, iam just searching for a platform to buy some

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
you need to follow many people for this and i dont have the fucking time to unfollow them after
Unfortunately, the follower and following ratio on ig is important to fucking normies and it looks bad if i follow more people then ppl follow me
buying 500 followers is cheap af and much easier - so i wouldnt waste my time, iam just searching for a platform to buy some
having fake followers is more non nt, also you dont have to unfollow people you can just unfollow the ones that dont follow you back and maintain 1:1 ratio

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
having fake followers is more non nt, also you dont have to unfollow people you can just unfollow the ones that dont follow you back and maintain 1:1 ratio
1:1 ratio is trash and you can buy nt profiles too
normies wont notice it anyways

1:1 ratio is trash and you can buy nt profiles too
normies wont notice it anyways
i promise you bro people literally dont care about your ratio unless its like 5:1 and you look like a spam account that follows 2000 meme pages, literally the majority of people i know have between 2:1 and 1:1

• +1
Don't buy, just make a memepage or girl page then attract followers then turn it private and mass unfollow when u have like 1k

Don't buy, just make a memepage or girl page then attract followers then turn it private and mass unfollow when u have like 1k
did that with my 4 accounts in 2018 already jfl

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, heyheyheybro22 and PlayersGetPlayed
i read threads like this and then remember how my oneitis can get hundreds of likes in an hours just with one selfie. why even bother if you are not my oneitis?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, kingofkings and ryuken
Fuuuark. You and I are on the same plan tbh. I made an Instagram account and botted 40k followers. It's a fake female account, my plan is to follow all bad bitches and wait for them send request and mass accept once I have 2k foid request and transform the acc for my personal use

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa and elemanzelvadre
so i have 4 ig accounts now with frauded NT pics, god i really look good in those pics

These 4 ig accounts iam only going to write with femoids out of my city. But I want to make 3 more accounts to write to femoids from a other town which is near me.
These 4 accounts have 300-100 followers on average, I had these accounts left. I only want to buy 500-1k followers for the new 3 accounts, that would be enough. I only post story highlights anyway so i dont need to think about making nt comments with alt accounts and likes under my posts
Having bot followrs and dalits and africans is a statusmin even if its loads

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and 97baHater
Having bot followrs and dalits and africans is a statusmin even if its loads
The bot followers eventually drops to 0 after a while. It's good for statusmaxxing since foid would see a good follow: followers ratio

Fuuuark. You and I are on the same plan tbh. I made an Instagram account and botted 40k followers. It's a fake female account, my plan is to follow all bad bitches and wait for them send request and mass accept once I have 2k foid request and transform the acc for my personal use
thats a plan ig JFL

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
thats a plan ig JFL
I legit made that account to catfish my classmates, but I gave up mid catfishing. So the acc was sitting idle and this high iq plan was planted on me

I legit made that account to catfish my classmates, but I gave up mid catfishing. So the acc was sitting idle and this high iq plan was planted on me
where did u bought the followers ?

Any will do tbh. I just googled SMM panel and chose the cheapest out of them all. Tried out small to know if it's legit and went all in.
Aight bhai
ty

• +1
Any will do tbh. I just googled SMM panel and chose the cheapest out of them all. Tried out small to know if it's legit and went all in.
do u remember which one u used ?

• +1
Oh yeah I'm buying 5 hundred followers so everybody I'm texting understands who they are dealing with. God I'm so smart. Yeah, yeah, I'm a chad.

talk to foids on ig and get instagrams i got 50+ this way
you can easily get 500 followers just by following people and having them follow back
and what he said also works good

• +1
The only way to pull girls is by cold approaching in real life using WhatsApp or tinder for online scouting, nothing else works

Oh yeah I'm buying 5 hundred followers so everybody I'm texting understands who they are dealing with. God I'm so smart. Yeah, yeah, I'm a chad.
what

• Ugh..
Reactions: Roge
Nigga do you want me to just bot you 1k its like $1