Buying lipolab very soon (16yrs old) am I retarted?

Psl.sprks

Psl.sprks

It’s begun.
Hey guys, Psl.Sprks here.

Recently I got some birthday money for my 16th birthday from family members, and now I can buy lipolab along with all of the supplies needed, (Syringes, anti-septic mouthwash and creams, arnica cream, etc.) without spending all my money. I’m going to be following everything from this thread, Besides the oral antibiotics.

Thread 'LipoLab | A Guide'
https://looksmax.org/threads/lipolab-a-guide.1104009/

Here is what I look like before the lipolab: (attached below)
I will be injecting from the inside of my mouth to avoid hitting a nerve, and i will be injecting each fat pad 3 times in 3 different sites. I may also Inject some in my nose, but let me know if that is necessary or not. Please let me know your guys thoughts, and if i’m an autist retard for potentially doing this.

Will be buying from this link*

Attachments

• IMG_5004.jpeg
    IMG_5004.jpeg
    468.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4832.jpeg
    IMG_4832.jpeg
    680.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Psl.sprks, overtier1011 and 2 others
Inject that lipo in ur penis fatpad area, it gives bigger D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, heyheyheybro22, IndraBC and 1 other person
yes you are extremely retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, raabla, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
Hey guys, Psl.Sprks here.

am i supposed to fucking know you or what

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, heyheyheybro22 and Psl.sprks
No lipolab for your bones
the fuck you want me to do bro, i’m only 16, trying to do the most i can rn. Will hardmaxx maybe once im old enough and have the money

Im gonna keep it real asf. U r already good looking but much akin to myself trying to max out other aspects like colouring (contacts mt2) will have a far greater benefit then some stupid copelab which will not change ur midface ratio. Dont stress, age will ascend u.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Psl.sprks
Im gonna keep it real asf. U r already good looking but much akin to myself trying to max out other aspects like colouring (contacts mt2) will have a far greater benefit then some stupid copelab which will not change ur midface ratio. Dont stress, age will ascend u.
Thank you bro, a real reply. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: minicoper
I did it 2 days ago i pinned 2.5mls 2 injection dites per buccal fat pad and 6ml in my hyoid im 15 heres what happened so far alot of swelling
before
right now ( 2 days after)

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Psl.sprks and JizzFarmer
Inject that lipo in ur penis fatpad area, it gives bigger D
Yo i thought ts was satire but there’s hella threads talking about it 😭 I am NOT doing this shit though, even more retarted

@negativepsl Lemme know what u think bro

jfl at your subhuman fat distribution and bones

also stop squinting it makes you look extremely autist

jfl at your subhuman fat distribution and bones

also stop squinting it makes you look extremely autist
“This member limits who may view their full profile.” JFLLLLL

You use other men as ur avi and banner like a femboy cus ur to ugly to use yourself. Fucking faggot :lul::lul:

“This member limits who may view their full profile.” JFLLLLL

You use other men as ur avi and banner like a femboy cus ur to ugly to use yourself. Fucking faggot :lul::lul:
dnrd lowiqcel ramblings + JoinedAug 23, 2024Posts122

dnrd lowiqcel ramblings + JoinedAug 23, 2024Posts122
Yet I still mog your femcel ass. Mf bought an upgrade to make his name all sparkly and gay. Go fuck yourself faggot keep rotting on this forum all your life :lul:

Yet I still mog your femcel ass. Mf bought an upgrade to make his name all sparkly and gay. Go fuck yourself faggot keep rotting on this forum all your life :lul:
dnr