Buying my looksmax stack today

menas

menas

Stacy's Favourite
Debloat n shit :
Gua sha ( idk if its cope it feels like it helps)
Potassium chloride
ice roller

Eye Area:
Eye color:
MSM
Dmso
Vit C
NAC

Brows n hair :
Derma stamp ✅
Castor oil ✅
Rosemary oil✅

Lips:
vaseline n micro needling ✅

i have most of the other vitamins n shit too

do you have other suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Sorry to say, but nothing will change your eye color. Not sure if this was your intention, but that's what I felt was implied by your "eye area" stack. Supplements cannot do that. NAC can possibly lighten your skin tone, however the efficiency is debatable. You'd need to get glutathione injections for actual results.

As previously stated however, NAC/DMSO and all previously stated supplements won't have a genuine impact on your eyes.

Rest looks OK but to be honest, I would simply invest in the following:

1) Retinol
2) Derma roller(different sizes are used on different areas, and have different effects) - derma stamp can also work.
3) Minoxodil (has various applications, and you can most likely use it for preventative hair loss)

NAC, MSM and Vit C are good to take too, but not for eye color.

Take good care of your lips as well. Vaseline is quite good.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Clavicular, silencio and 3 others
Sorry to say, but nothing will change your eye color. Not sure if this was your intention, but that's what I felt was implied by your "eye area" stack. Supplements cannot do that. NAC can possibly lighten your skin tone, however the efficiency is debatable. You'd need to get glutathione injections for actual results.

As previously stated however, NAC/DMSO and all previously stated supplements won't have a genuine impact on your eyes.

Rest looks OK but to be honest, I would simply invest in the following:

1) Retinol
2) Derma roller(different sizes are used on different areas, and have different effects) - derma stamp can also work.
3) Minoxodil (has various applications, and you can most likely use it for preventative hair loss)

NAC, MSM and Vit C are good to take too, but not for eye color.

Take good care of your lips as well. Vaseline is quite good.
Some people state that they lightened their eyes just with hig dose msm i think it might help even if it does not i will still get some benefits

• +1
Some people state that they lightened their eyes just with hig dose msm i think it might help even if it does not i will still get some benefits
I very much doubt you'll get any noticeable effects, but it may be worth trying.

People like to cope with supplements but truthfully speaking, your eye color is entirely genetic. Most you can really do is make the whites of your eyes clearer (and make your entire eye color looking clearer/healthier as a result)

Personally though, I wouldn't waste my time with it. There are supposedly drops that can change your eye color, but I haven't read much literature on the efficacy of those.

• +1
Reactions: menas
I very much doubt you'll get any noticeable effects, but it may be worth trying.

People like to cope with supplements but truthfully speaking, your eye color is entirely genetic. Most you can really do is make the whites of your eyes clearer (and make your entire eye color looking clearer/healthier as a result)

Personally though, I wouldn't waste my time with it. There are supposedly drops that can change your eye color, but I haven't read much literature on the efficacy of those.
My dads side has mostly dark green eyes
and my aunt has blue if i reduce the eumelanin it might go lighter idk

• +1
An ice case so it doesnt slip yk
Oh that thing yeh I have that lol. I think ice masks are better it’s not safe to ice your face with bare ice everyday

Buy a carrier oil (Argan , Jojoba ) and combine them with castor to grow your brows and lashes , they prevent castor oil from getting in to your eye

What about skin and hair ? Those two will ascend you more than your eye area , honestly you're wasting your money in something doubtful, I suggest you to revise what you are doing , take a look at the mirror and see what you're missing

Buy a carrier oil (Argan , Jojoba ) and combine them with castor to grow your brows and lashes , they prevent castor oil from getting in to your eye
Castor doesn’t really get into your eyes tho so waste of money imo

What about skin and hair ? Those two will ascend you more than your eye area , honestly you're wasting your money in something doubtful, I suggest you to revise what you are doing , take a look at the mirror and see what you're missing
Skin lightening and skin texture etc

Debloat n shit :
Gua sha ( idk if its cope it feels like it helps)
Potassium chloride
ice roller

Eye Area:
Eye color:
MSM
Dmso
Vit C
NAC

Brows n hair :
Derma stamp ✅
Castor oil ✅
Rosemary oil✅

Lips:
vaseline n micro needling ✅

i have most of the other vitamins n shit too

do you have other suggestions?
oral minoxidil, furosemide and colored contacts instead of these copes

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Put hydrogen peroxide drops in your eyes and test it for us @LVZZO

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
Yeah but my skin is nearly perfect i get pimples like maybe once a month if i binge
but i hate my eye area tho
Also my hair will be done once i find a good barber , get highlights but i want to upgrade my coloring wdyt about lypocene n shit

Yeah but my skin is nearly perfect i get pimples like maybe once a month if i binge
but i hate my eye area tho
Also my hair will be done once i find a good barber , get highlights but i want to upgrade my coloring wdyt about lypocene n shit
idk man i am trying to remove my tan not get one , ive heard those supplements work : beta carotene,lycopene,mt2 . havent tried them tho

I bought this same stuff like 2 years ago

The only true looksmax apart from surgery is thyroid hormone and steroids if your in puberty or open plates

I bought this same stuff like 2 years ago

The only true looksmax apart from surgery is thyroid hormone and steroids if your in puberty or open plates
How do yo boost thyroid hormone tho peptides?