• Love it
Reactions: Kingcel32, Corleone, currylightskin and 1 other person
momma's lil boi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
me next

• +1
i recently bought a porsche from my nft earnings, only spent 25 % of the profit and the rest i combined with some poker earnings and bought an apartment to rent out. keep grinding brah 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 14166
Why do you feel the need to make this same thread every week

• +1
very good bhai :love:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Moggable
CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME C.R.E.A.M
1. You are an abused dog that gets no validation irl so you post the same success story over and over to make yourself feel better because the money itself isn't good enough

2. It's all made up and you think if you keep repeating it people will believe you more

3. You are just retarded so your brain gets stuck on loop

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deleted member 6128, Toth's thot and 4 others
1. You are an abused dog that gets no validation irl so you post the same success story over and over to make yourself feel better because the money itself isn't good enough

2. It's all made up and you think if you keep repeating it people will believe you more

3. You are just retarded so your brain gets stuck on loop
im buying it today ill send you a pic and make a thread on it in approximately 2 hours

So it's #1 or #3 then
no lol i just like trolling incels here it gives me some form of entertainment, it sounds weird but like i feeding off your energy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Harold O'brien
no lol i just like trolling incels here it gives me some form of entertainment, it sounds weird but like i feeding off your energy
Fair enough I can relate

• Love it
Fair enough I can relate
2 turboautists feeling the need to express their superiority on an incel site is smth I didnt expect reading today, mirin pisslow standards. At least one of you has IQ and its not OP :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
2 turboautists feeling the need to express their superiority on an incel site is smth I didnt expect reading today, mirin pisslow standards. At least one of you has IQ and its not OP :ogre:
stfu inferior retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 3946
cucked

the only reason u ended up on this site is cos ur an incel with shit genes

your mom gave you the shit genes on purpose by not being hypergamous and being selfish about her genes and not thinking about ur life

now you grow up and the first thing you do with ur first lot of money is buy her a pointless expensive matierlaistic item lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Toth's thot
cucked

the only reason u ended up on this site is cos ur an incel with shit genes

your mom gave you the shit genes on purpose by not being hypergamous and being selfish about her genes and not thinking about ur life

now you grow up and the first thing you do with ur first lot of money is buy her a pointless expensive matierlaistic item lmfao
bro i already have a gf lol

imagine wasting your hard earned money on a roastie that isnt any different than any other girl

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
imagine wasting your hard earned money on a roastie that isnt any different than any other girl
Are you completely mentally deranged? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
Are you completely mentally deranged? :feelswhat::feelswhat:
if you believe that your mom is different than any other girl you arent blackpilled

fuck off back to reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14166

Last edited:
if you believe that your mom is different than any other girl you arent blackpilled

fuck off back to reddit
You are completely broken beyond return.

• +1