Buzzcut + Front camera selfie + Bad lighting

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Grade 3 buzzcut with horribly faded sides thanks to barber

I’m Punjabi

Done everything to make myself look as bad as possible, how would you rate me?

2C1517C9 1E2A 4DFA 871F D8B7ABE91FBE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Mirin the negative 2 Norwood hairline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Almu, Gazzamogga and 12 others
You have a NW-1, wtf.

It’s even narrower/lower than that, you can see the stubble from where I shave my hairline.

Lookin cute might ask for bob and vagene later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Administrator, CristianT and 2 others
Grade 3 buzzcut with horribly faded sides thanks to barber

I’m Punjabi

Done everything to make myself look as bad as possible, how would you rate me?

View attachment 220422

Jokes aside, I'd say 4/10.
You're thirds imo have a really good proportion so your base is fine. But you have this 'dirty ethnik' look that is considered not that attractice.

Easymaxxes:
- trim the inner and outer bushy parts of your eyebrows to make them look more clean
- I think trimming the edges of your beard in a more straight line would be beneficial as well
- your hairline looks to round, try cutting your hairs so that it appears more square

Mediummaxxes
- your face looks bloated, so reduce bodyfat
- Your chin has a really good size, while your jaw is not too bad, it looks a bit small in comparison -> jaw filler

Hardmaxxes
- You have upper eyelid exposure. I think there is a surgery to fix it or was it botox?

If you looksmax really hard I think you might become a 6 or 6.5/10

Jokes aside, I'd say 4/10.
You're thirds imo have a really good proportion so your base is fine. But you have this 'dirty ethnik' look that is considered not that attractice.

Easymaxxes:
- trim the inner and outer bushy parts of your eyebrows to make them look more clean
- I think trimming the edges of your beard in a more straight line would be beneficial as well
- your hairline looks to round, try cutting your hairs so that it appears more square

Mediummaxxes
- your face looks bloated, so reduce bodyfat
- Your chin has a really good size, while your jaw is not too bad, it looks a bit small in comparison -> jaw filler

Hardmaxxes
- You have upper eyelid exposure. I think there is a surgery to fix it or was it botox?

If you looksmax really hard I think you might become a 6 or 6.5/10
Great analysis, thanks!

I agree with your first paragraph and easymaxxes. I get told I’m good looking, but am not approachable due to the “dirty ethnic” look you mentioned.

Regarding mediummaxxes, keep in mind my lack of hair halo, lens distortion and bad lighting. Bloat and jaw don’t look as bad in other pics with hair. In fact my jaw is actually too wide and I’ve had masseter Botox done.

My eye area is a weakness so I agree.

Yeah I do rate myself around 6.5/10 with hair tbh

Drake if he was curry

Great analysis, thanks!

I agree with your first paragraph and easymaxxes. I get told I’m good looking, but am not approachable due to the “dirty ethnic” look you mentioned.

Regarding mediummaxxes, keep in mind my lack of hair halo, lens distortion and bad lighting. Bloat and jaw don’t look as bad in other pics with hair. In fact my jaw is actually too wide and I’ve had masseter Botox done.

My eye area is a weakness so I agree.

Yeah I do rate myself around 6.5/10 with hair tbh

Another hardmax:

Mouth widening, yours is a bit small. Optimally (red it somewhere here in the forum) it should span between your pupils.

Another hardmax:

Mouth widening, yours is a bit small. Optimally (red it somewhere here in the forum) it should span between your pupils.
Yup that’s true

Never been a deal breaker for me so I think I’ll leave that

Would kill for this hairline

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Would kill for this hairline

Buy and implant some of his follicles and take the same immune system supressing drugs that people take after organ transplantations or just get aids from some dirty escord theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Buy and implant some of his follicles and take the same immune system supressing drugs that people take after organ transplantations or just get aids from some dirty escord theory.
Didn’t get that aids part tho :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Thanks, wondering why so many people are laughing at this comment lol

Hairline of the God's 🥴

Yes see my fade thread man , it looks good
Just saw it

If you’re saying I look good then thanks, but I’d kill to have your upper skull width.

Just saw it

If you’re saying I look good then thanks, but I’d kill to have your upper skull width.
Nah it looks subhuman because it makes my head shape uneven one side is nice and straight and the other side is subhuman curved Jfl

Nah it looks subhuman because it makes my head shape uneven one side is nice and straight and the other side is subhuman curved Jfl
Yeah you look better with longer sides due to that

4 PSL. Great hairline, good jaw and chin.

You can looksmax to a 5.5 PSL.