Buzzcut is the best haircut for hookups and STR appeal

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
Longer or medium hair lowers your sex appeal compared to buzzcut. You are more threatening and dimorphic with buzzcut if you can pull it off and is the ideal haircut to push your approach towards ONS or STR vs LTR appeal

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: edodalic29, normie_joe, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
True, this guys threatening and dimorphic and a slayer

• JFL
Reactions: MedMogger, Funnyunenjoyer1, LuckyBeast and 4 others
this works for 1 out of 10 guys Who can pull off the buzz cut, Who are already like another 1 out of 10 so It basically works for 1 guy out of 100

99% of guys have more appeal with a short-medium hair cut

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Stubble increases sex appeal but I look like shit with it and my lower third is too good to cover up, buzzcut increases sex appeal but I'd look like shit with it and my big wavy hair is too pretty to cut off, muscles increase sex appeal but my frame is too narrow and it'd be incongruent with my personality, I've got these dilemmas man.

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
massive cope.

Literally less than 5% of the population has masculine enough features to pull this off.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Stubble increases sex appeal but I look like shit with it and my lower third is too good to cover up, buzzcut increases sex appeal but I'd look like shit with it and my big wavy hair is too pretty to cut off, muscles increase sex appeal but my frame is too narrow and it'd be incongruent with my personality, I've got these dilemmas man.
Brainrot

this works for 1 out of 10 guys Who can pull off the buzz cut, Who are already like another 1 out of 10 so It basically works for 1 guy out of 100

99% of guys have more appeal with a short-medium hair cut
yes i agree but like i said if u can pull off buzzcut its better to have buzzcut if ur goal is str or ons appeal

massive cope.

Literally less than 5% of the population has masculine enough features to pull this off.
how is it cope? i legit said buzzcut is best IF YOU CAN PULL IT OFF and want str/ons appeal. read what the thread is about. its not about all but only those who can pull it off.

how is it cope? i legit said buzzcut is best IF YOU CAN PULL IT OFF and want str/ons appeal. read what the thread is about. its not about all but only those who can pull it off.
Most people who can pull off a buzzcut look better with longer hair.

It’s only masc blacks and other groups with curly hair (like MENA, Jews, Curries) who benefit from a buzzcut.

Buzzcut is a looksmin for all Asians and whites.

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot
he cant pull it off. so what i said is still right
Literally most guys that can pull it off still appeal to more/look better unless they want to fill a niche

Most people who can pull off a buzzcut look better with longer hair.

It’s only masc blacks and other groups with curly hair (like MENA, Jews, Curries) who benefit from a buzzcut.

Buzzcut is a looksmin for all Asians and whites.

My honest reaction

images

Stubble + buzzcut sounds tempting .. r u sure ur not trying to sabotage me?

massive cope.

Don't need hella masculine features just a few. Could be boneless and somewhat dimorphic and still pull it off but yeah dimorphic high bone mass guys gravitate to it more. I've seen some pretty boys pull it off but that's probably cuz anything would look decent on em