Buzzcut looks terrible on white people

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
The only time a buzzcut will make a white person look better is if he is receding and even then he will still look bad.

To look good with a buzzcut you need top tier facial features, bones and skull shape.

Contrast this with ethnics (normies and slayers), the vast majority of which suit buzzcuts and even look the best with them.

TL;DR

Whites NEED hair.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
Why thanks Kanye, very cool!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, LordNorwood, Golden Glass and 3 others
The only time a buzzcut will make a white person look better is if he is receding and even then he will still look bad.

To look good with a buzzcut you need top tier facial features, bones and skull shape.

Contrast this with ethnics (normies and slayers), the vast majority of which suit buzzcuts and even look the best with them.

TL;DR

Whites NEED hair.
buzzcut looks pretty bad on everyone except blacks tbh
@Blackout.xl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Blackout.xl
buzzcut is very gay

thank you

it looks good on masculine men

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Richard_Hungwell, Kade and 8 others
buzzcut looks pretty bad on everyone except blacks tbh
@Blackout.xl
Not just blacks, other ethnics like Middle Eastern and Indian also look better with Buzzcut.
it looks good on masculine men
True, but masculine men also have top tier bones and skull shape like I mentioned in OP.

Not just blacks, other ethnics like Middle Eastern and Indian also look better with Buzzcut.

True, but masculine men also have top tier bones and skull shape like I mentioned in OP.
Indians look like shit with a buzz cut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Deleted member 685, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
3E223DEB E386 4D59 8035 0C3D10412739

you can be white you just need a good skull and a cool look to urself, stop with the useless generalizations lol

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Im white and look good with buzzcut even though I didnt inherit my dads warrior skull

Shit thread

Jack from Lost doesnt and he is a slayer with a buzz

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and DarkTriadPeerReview
Indians look like shit with a buzz cut
It’s extremely rare to see Indians with buzzcuts because they always try and copy the faggy MM hairstyles which failo them.

Every Indian I’ve seen (including myself) looks better with a buzzcut (#2-3). It suits the middle-eastern/Indian pheno really well because they don’t have any femenine/neotonous features. With stubble it’s a great look.

You need to be super masculine to pull it off but you will only look like a good looking lowlife brute. Depends what you aim for.

Only person I seen look Chad with buzzcut is Justin Timberlake tbh

Only person I seen look Chad with buzzcut is Justin Timberlake tbh
Well there’s Statham and Pitt too but they have the other features I mention (bones, skull, etc)

Is it possible that you’re ethnic by any chance?

Edit: nvm you wrote that you’re indian lol

• +1
Horrific thread OP ngl

Horrific thread OP ngl
It’s the truth, you have to be facially 8+/10 to even stand a chance with buzzcut if you’re white and even then there’s still plenty of 8+/10 who descend HARD with buzzcuts.

Yet ethnic normies do just fine with it.

Buzzcut looks terrible on anyone who has an ugly cranium regardless of race tbh ngl ded srs. Fuck I still hate my parents who always had my hair buzzed during my school years who made me look utterly goofy. If I had had the right hairstyle I’d probably have lost my V before 18.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 245
BradPitt.jpg

Hair is huge halo, if you have hair why would you go shaved unless you have negro hair or somethin

Good luck trying to look this good with buzzcut ( Spoilers: you wont )

Attachments

• Alain Delon (22).jpg
    Alain Delon (22).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 141
  • QrmPE82.jpg
    QrmPE82.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 147
  • +1
I used to PrettyBoyMaxx so hard with buzzcut lol. I'm receding tho but it was THE HAIRCUT

Hair is huge halo, if you have hair why would you go shaved unless you have negro hair or somethin

Good luck trying to look this good with buzzcut ( Spoilers: you wont )

ONeil square kurt russell

Neck theory is legit. Kurt Russell looks so much better with the longer hair. Don't cut your hair super short if you don't have a thick neck! Or have big ears that stick out. Or any of the other numerous things that will failo you with super short hair.