Buzzcut (need help)

georgekln

georgekln

Iron
I’m trying to get same haircut as saafiir he has buzzcut which I like to get but don’t know what to say to barbers, I’m planning to show the video 360 of his hair but can anybody here tell me what how you would ask for his hair mid to high skin fade (what fade) ? And what on top? Also with lineup I don’t have straight hairline but I can see even he has his hair pushed down and lined up what is that technique called anybody know ?

Attachments

• IMG_7763.jpeg
    IMG_7763.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7764.jpeg
    IMG_7764.jpeg
    621.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7765.jpeg
    IMG_7765.jpeg
    855.4 KB · Views: 0

Buzzcut (need help)​

need help for your mental health?? don't buzzcut unless you have mogger bone mass

I’m trying to get same haircut as saafiir he has buzzcut which I like to get but don’t know what to say to barbers, I’m planning to show the video 360 of his hair but can anybody here tell me what how you would ask for his hair mid to high skin fade (what fade) ? And what on top? Also with lineup I don’t have straight hairline but I can see even he has his hair pushed down and lined up what is that technique called anybody know ?
stop tryna be black wite boi

stop tryna be black wite boi
I feel bad for you lol if that’s actually you in the picture 🤣🤣🤣 you need to hop on calorie deficit boi that man boobs there’s zero definition in your arms and chest😂 your posture is dogshit you need to start foam rolling and fix that your shitty hair top g wanna be looking like homeless man 😂😂 fuck me man those eyes wtf did you mommy and daddy beat the shit out of you it looks like bunch of people beat the shit out of you and forced you to take the picture you rat go improve yourself before you start acting cool online and saying shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
I feel bad for you lol if that’s actually you in the picture 🤣🤣🤣 you need to hop on calorie deficit boi that man boobs there’s zero definition in your arms and chest😂 your posture is dogshit you need to start foam rolling and fix that your shitty hair top g wanna be looking like homeless man 😂😂 fuck me man those eyes wtf did you mommy and daddy beat the shit out of you it looks like bunch of people beat the shit out of you and forced you to take the picture you rat go improve yourself before you start acting cool online and saying shit.
yeah it's him so ugly